For Now

Not a lot to say tonight besides THANK YOU FOR 3K. like I am eternally grateful for you guys. Three thousand views. She famous now. Material gowrl, girlboss, etc. But like WOW. idk what else to say, I'm bad at writing that sappy shit. So thanks :)

nothing really exciting but enjoy! don't forget to vote, comment and reread twilight! ;)

Vinnie

"I'll let you know when she's up. Thanks for driving."

"No problem man. Goodnight."

"Night." I adjusted my hold on Max and brought her up to my room. I laid her down on the bed and put her shoes down on the ground. Bear bounded over immediately and nuzzled his head under her hand.

I closed my door and changed Max into something more comfortable. I tossed a blanket over her and sat down next to her. I ran my hands through my hair and sighed. It was late, like almost 2am, and I hadn't gotten much sleep to begin with. Too busy having a crisis. I kicked off my shoes and laid back, thankfully never having to toss or turn.

I woke up to a weight on my chest and I brought my hand up to brush it off. I looked down and my eyes met Max's.

"Good morning."

"I'm sorry."

"I know."

"I shouldn't have said that shit. If you don't want a label that's fine. Just promise me your mine."

I sighed. "Always. That goes for you too."

She smiled. "I almost nabbed myself a sugar daddy." I raised my eyebrows and she nodded. "Then he tried to feel me up. It's a shame. I would've loved a sugar daddy."

"I'm sure you'll find one."

"Would you have been mad if I had one?" I shook my head.

"I'd laugh and make you pay for lunch."

"Then maybe I should make a bigger effort to get one."

"Maybe." I grinned and Max sighed. "You okay?"

"We need to go get your car and I'm not in the mood for Hope's shit."

"Do you want me to come with?"

"No. I'm going to take a quick shower."

"Have fun."

"I always do." Max climbed out of bed and padded over to the bathroom. I sat up and grabbed my phone, checking my emails.

I waited outside the apartment complex, scouting out the area. It was a nice place in a nice neighborhood. I watched someone enter the building and I sighed. I checked my watch and as if she could sense it, Max appeared in the lobby.

The girl from before stopped her and they chatted before Max came out, frowning.

"You okay?"

"Let's take the long way home." I unlocked the car and got in, somewhat questioning Max.

I asked Max the burning question as soon as we had pulled away. "Who was that?"