Life Is A Highway

"You're all here!" I stood next to a random person watching Vinnie greet all his LA friends. There were too many. Larray, Noah, and others I barely recognized. A small red Toyota pulled up in front of me and rolled down the passenger side window.

"Are you Max Merriers?"

"Donnie?" The driver nodded and I looked over at Vinnie who caught my eye and nodded. I grinned and got into the back of the car.

I leaned against the red convertible as I watched a party bus pull into the mostly empty parking lot. I turned away as the bus pulled to a stop and Vinnie stepped out. I heard his friends complain and I dropped my head a bit so my hair created a curtain.

"Vinnie! It's a huge deal! What are you even going to do?"

"Go home and sleep."

"How are getting home?"

"I'll Uber. Bryce, go have fun. I'll be okay. I promise."

"At least watch some porn before you go to bed." Vinnie laughed and I bit my lip to stop myself from laughing.

Vinnie jogged over to the car and hopped over the door. "Shall we?"

"The bus is still here?" I could see Vinnie smirk under the faint lighting.

"Let's give them a show. Create an air of mystery."

I grinned. "If you say so." Vinnie turned on the car and revved the engine. "Ready?"

"I was born ready." He shifted into drive and raced out of the parking lot, into the back lot of the shopping area. Pulling onto a side street Vinnie maneuvered the car into the turn lane. Vinnie handed me the AUX and I took it, knowing what to do. What's My Age Again by blink-183 started playing and Vinnie drummed his fingers on the steering wheel as we waited for the light to turn.

Soon we were racing down the highway, music blasting and hair whipping in the wind. Staying in the right most lane of the highway Vinnie was able to push 100 almost the entire time. I was ecstatic the entire time. Being with Vinnie, trusting him not to crash, singing along with every song, god it was so intoxicating. I felt like I was on a high. I never ever wanted this night to end.

"Vinnie! I'm going to flash the city!" I looked over to the boy next to me who grinned and cheered.

I unbuckled myself and moved my seat as far back as it could go so I could stand up comfortably. I grinned like mad man, gripping the bottom of my shirt. I stood up and pulled up my shirt and sports bra in the process. I stood up there, basking in the wind before, pulling everything back down. I forcefully sat back down in my seat, pulling the seatbelt over my body.

"God that was so hot."

"I know." I smirked and turned the volume up in the radio. The turn light suddenly turned on and Vinnie shifted lanes, slowing down. I turned down the radio and turned to him, pouting. He grinned and kept shifting lanes until he was in the left most lane.

"A rest stop? Seriously?" Vinnie nodded as he got out of the car. He moved his seat as far forward as he could and grinned.

"I'll be right back. Why don't you make yourself comfortable?" Vinnie winked and I climbed into the backseat, very gracefully, and moved my seat up a bit. Just enough room. I leaned back and put my hair up into a loose bun.

Vinnie hopped over the side of the car and smiled at me. I smiled back and moved myself so I was sitting next to him. "What'd you get?"

"Something." Vinnie looked anywhere except for my face and I rolled my eyes. I climbed onto his lap and gripped the side of his face.

"Mini donuts? I swear if you bought mini donuts and didn't share-"

"Relax. I did't buy mini donuts."

"Then what did you buy?"

"A surprise for later. Hopefully." I laid my head on his chest and sighed.

"I really wanted mini donuts."

"When we get back into town I'll buy you as many mini donuts as you can eat."

get ready for some pretty terrible 'smut'. feel free to skip the rest of this chapter.

"Deal." I grinned and kissed Vinnie's neck, wrapping my arms around him. Vinnie sharply inhaled and I smirked. "You like that? Is that what you bought? Condoms? Did you expect something out of this stop?" I connected my lips with Vinnie's neck, teasing him softly.

"You're such a tease."

"Oh I'll show you being a tease." I adjusted myself so I was straddling Vinnie and connected our lips, putting one of my hands on Vinnie's neck and the other entangled in his hair. Vinnie ran his hands up my back and tugged my hair out of it's bun.

I broke away from our kiss and started slowly snaking my hands under Vinnie's shirt. He grinned and bent down to kiss my neck. I quietly moaned at the force he used. I quickly pulled off his shirt, unfortunately breaking our kiss. I pulled off my shirt as well and Vinnie gently grabbed me so he could adjust our position. He was now hovering over me, smirking. I fought to catch my breath as he trailed his fingers down my chest, stopping at my bra. He tugged on it helped me pull it off, exposing myself to him. He took a few minutes to take it all in, grinning to himself.

"You're gorgeous."

"And you're taking your sweet time." I huffed impatiently. I could feel the desire of his cock in my panties and I didn't enjoy the sensation. I just wanted him to rip off my panties and fuck me right here.

"You want me to fuck you right here? Right now? With anyone and everyone watching?" Vinnie smirked and I gulped.

"Is it busy?" I shivered as Vinnie trailed his fingers down my body.

"Deserted but that doesn't mean someone can drive up and-"

"The faster you fuck me, the faster we can get out of here."

Vinnie tsked, playing with the hem of my skirt. "So impatient and horny."

"Vinnie please, just fuck me."

"I have other plans." Vinnie quietly adjusted me, his breath on my neck as he adjusted me so I was sitting up. He flipped up my skirt and pulled my underwear down, laughing to himself.

"Someone's happy to see me." I flushed red and Vinnie tossed my underwear into the front seat. He bent down and I felt his breath on my legs. I put my hands in the only natural place, Vinnie's hair. I felt bad for pulling on it but I guess it's payback for teasing me.

AJSJENDND I HATE THIS

Anyways if you can't tell I haven't written smut before and this shit is HARD. like make outs and shit like that is decently easy but smut? Actual sex?! Hardest shit to write. Well this is it for my 'smut'. Next chapter is better I promise.