Absolutely Perfect

I'm going to make this short and sweet. I love all my readers so much. All the support I've been getting is amazing and I love that people are enjoying my writings, so thank you and enjoy!

I closed the door behind me and cautiously approached my bed. I shed my shoes and carefully sat down next to Vinnie. My heart was racing. Wat did he want? Was this the reason he was avoiding me? I

I managed to choke out a small, quiet word. "Hi."

"I missed you."

I frowned and shrugged, my body still tense with concern. "I shouldn't have left."

"You need to see your family." Vinnie reasoned.

I laughed, shaking my head. "Yea. But I shouldn't have stayed. Everything went to shit."

"Wanna talk about it?" This was a good sign. He wouldn't say this if he was breaking up with me.

"Not right now. Still a little too raw." I murmured. Vinnie nodded and pulled me close to him.

"I really really missed you."

"I missed you too Vin." I said, entwining our hands.

Vinnie smiled, bringing our hands to his mouth, kissing mine. "Bear missed you. So does Hera."

"Then what are we doing here?" I sat up and glanced back at Vinnie. "I need to change but I'll meet you in your room?"

Vinnie looked up at me and smiled. "Mhm. Meet you there." He said, sinking deeper into my bed. I laughed and gave him the finger before changing into my pajamas, using an extra bit of gusto to please Vinnie. I needed some fun after my stressful week.

I sat on Vinnie's bed, cuddling with Hera as my boyfriend played a movie in the background. My boyfriend. Tiktok's most eligible bachelor, secretly no longer eligible. Because he's with me.

I looked over at Vinnie and grinned. He was caught up in the movie, not noticing my stalking. I took in all of him, drinking in all his details. His short hair that I love to run my fingers through, his chiseled jawline I love to trail my fingers down, the nose ring he wears and the earrings that dangle down. The lips that I got so lucky to be able to kiss. The eyes that'd I'd never stop loving. The arms that I love to be in.

As I stared at Vinnie the three words began to dance on the tip of my tongue, threatening to spill out.

I love you.

I was in love with Vinnie Hacker.

And I always would be.

This man had a death grip on me.

Vinnie glance at me and I smiled. "Something wrong?"

"No. Everything is absolutely perfect."

Vinnie shook his head, laughing to himself. "You really missed me, didn't you?"

I nodded. "Absolutely. Beside the cats, you were the thing I missed most."

"Good. I missed you too. I don't like behind away from you."

"Neither do I."

And at that moment I was ready to say those three words. And I'm sure Vinnie was ready but fate wasn't.

The door burst opened and a confetti cannon burst over our heads. I looked back and Jack was standing there grinning. "Party time baby!"

Glancing at Vinnie I got up and sighed. "What's it for this time?"

Jack grinned. "Did you know that we have a show?"

I glanced back at Vinnie, shaking my head. "A show?"