Digging In The Pit Of Truths

I cant tell if im late for posting or not but here you go! Little bit of a filler chapter but I promise you'll see some Vinnie and Max content soon. Thank you for all the support! I know I've said thank you for the past five chapters but the book just keeps growing. So I really really thank you guys. This makes life more fun.

Dont forget to comment and vote!

I pulled the cookies out of the oven and set them on the counter. Kelly looked up from her spot at the island and grinned.

"Slow your roll. Let them cool." I said, knowing my warning would be ignored.

"Uh huh." I laughed, rolling my eyes. I turned off the oven and hung up the mitt before grabbing a sponge from the sink. I washed down the kitchen and grabbed a few cookies for the road.

"What happened to waiting?"

"Shush." I lightly hit Kelly and went straight for the couch. I put my cookies on the coffee table and Bear bounded towards me. I picked him up and scratched him behind the ears, cooing at him. He stretched out and nuzzled into me. I smiled, throwing a blanket over us. I turned on the TV and settled in to watch the rest of Hype House.

Two hours later I was finished and not impressed. It was okay but I heard some of this was faked? At least Vinnie looked good. Speak of the devil.

I picked up the phone and paused my show, putting the phone up to my ear. "Hey Vin."

"Hi. Are you home?"

"Yea, why?"

"Alone?"

I looked back at Kelly and raised en eyebrow, even  though he couldn't see me. "No. Why?"

"Just checking."

"Vinnie? What's happening?" I heard Vinnie sigh and I rolled my eyes. "Are you outside? Do I need to come get you?"

"No it's just...the house got broken into."

"What?" I sat up and Bear grumbled from my lap.

"Not the house but the grounds. The gate was found open."

"Is everyone okay?"

"Yea. Thomas is looking into better security for the house."

I paused and looked back at Kelly. "Vin?"

"Hmm?"

"If you know I'm in New York, why'd you ask if I was alone?" The line went silent and I sighed. "Vinnie, just tell me."

"Someone's threatening you on twitter. You're trending."

"What?!"

Kelly looked up from her homework and looked at me. "You okay?"

"Fine." I called back.

"It's a Renata diehard. They claim your coming for her career and her man."

"Please don't tell me they ship her with you."

"You already know the answer."

"Fuck. Is it bad?"

"The opposite. You're trending because people are defending you. No one believes their claims, especially the dating one."

"Good?"

"Good."

I sighed and leaned back. "At least we have one less thing to worry about. The fans won't ship us."

"Thank god. I love my fans and shit but it's a lot."

"More than a lot. Perks of being famous I guess."