Major Lack Of Info

FIVE FUCKING THOUSAND READS! HANDNDJCIDID! SHAG GHE FUCK. no seriously wtf. Where did you all come from!? I mean stay as long as you like 😏. But oh my goodness there are a lot of you. And I could not be happier. I don't think I've ever been happier. Except for maybe when I got my dog. That was pretty lit.

Keep up the AMAZING work! I love you guys so much! Please don't forget to comment and vote! And get read for some juicy family drama.

I stepped out of Drew's rental car and looked up at the house. "Just as I remember."

"I hope mom finally got around to decorating. The cowboy look was not it." Drew tossed me my bag and I nodded.

"Agreed. Too Montana for my taste."

Drew laughed and we knocked on the front door. Kelly answered it, grinning like a madman. "Max! Drew!" I squealed and brought her into a hug.

"How are you? How's Issac? Mom? Dad?"

"Oh we're all fine. Come in, before you freeze." I stepped further into the house and immediately noticed the decor. There was not a touch of Dad. Normally this would be a good thing but I was uncertain.

I walked further into the house and into the kitchen, ditching my bag by the couch. A blonde was standing with her back to me, laughing with Dad.

"Mom?" The woman turned around and I froze. That was not my mom.

"Oh hello, you must be Max. I've heard such great things about you."

"Dad? What's happening? Where's Mom?"

"Max, what's...." Drew stopped next to me and Kelly strode into the kitchen, oblivious. She stirred the pot and took a small taste.

"Mom, please tell me you didn't let Dad touch the soup again." Kelly glanced at them and then back at us. "Oh shit. Dad, you didn't tell them?"

"Kelly, darling, keep your mother company while I explain this to your siblings." My father set down his towel and beckoned for me and Drew to follow. We did and I stopped dead in my tracks when a pair of twins came running in from outside. A girl and a boy, 14 or 15.

"Dad! We built a snowman!"

"That's great sweetie."

"Dad." I glanced at the children and back at my guilty father. "What's happening."

"Daddy, who are these?"

"Go find your mother. I have some business to take care off."

I stood out in the freezing cold, unable to accept what my father was telling me.

"When you moved out, your mother and I...drifted. The spark just wasn't there anymore. We got a divorce two years ago."

"When?"

"Right after you left for Seattle. And I met Jolie a few months later."

"That still doesn't explain where Mom and Issac are."

"They're in Vermont."

I looked at Drew for comfort and he looked even angrier than me.

"When we're you planning on telling us? Not even a warning? Mom and Issac are across the country, I have a new mom that I never asked for and now I have two more siblings? You think just because we moved out that we don't get a fucking say in anything? That we don't even deserve to know? And the wedding? Why were we not invited?" Drew blew up at my father and I didn't bother feeling bad. He had this coming.