Glad I Moved To LA

The extra chapter, as promised. They're going to Europe! Yay! I can't wait for the drama. It'll really be out of this country.

Guys I'm literally so funny.

Nothing really to say to enjoy and don't forget to vote and comment!

I just noticed that one of my chapters was deleted. I'm going to kms. I don't even remember what happened in the chapter. Time to cry.

I glanced at Vinnie and quickly sat down next to Jack. I looked around saw that everyone was here, even Renata.

"I got two things to talk about. First, we'll have 2 new people joining us soon. Brooke Monk and Sam Dezz. They'll be moving in within the next few months." Thomas gave the group a thumbs up  and then cleared his throat.

"Secondly, I'm establishing some new house rules. During the holidays the house was broken into and we've had some more activity. First rule, anyone coming in or out of this house has to be verified by me. Unless we know these people well, like the breezy boys. They're fine to have over. Anyone one new or relatively new can't be over without permission. Secondly, access to the house's cameras is being revoked. If you need it, ask me. Thirdly, no more keys will be handed out. Finally, any packages shipped to the house from fans or other brands that weren't expected are to be thoroughly inspected. Any questions?"

I glanced around and saw everyone shaking their heads. Good.

Thomas dismissed us and I stuck around for a minute. I looked up at him and he glanced around before sitting next to me.

"I didn't get anything on the girl. Thats why I revoked camera privileges. Someone deleted it."

"They deleted the footage? Who the hell would go through all that?"

"I don't want to say anything but I think we're coming to the same conclusion."

I sighed. "Do you think she's in on it?"

"I'm not sure but I'd avoid Ren at all costs." Thomas sighed and rubbed his hands together. "I don't want to speak ill of anyone but watch your back. Especially around Vinnie."

I nodded and stood up. "Thank you Thomas, for everything."

"No problem. I just want everyone to be safe."

I nodded and checked the time. "I'm going to head up. Goodnight."

"Night."

I laid in bed with Vinnie, tracing the tattoos on his chest.

"You don't think she'd do anything right?"

Vinnie shrugged. "I can't say. I'd just be as careful as you can."

I nodded and sighed. "I'm sick of this."

"I know. It'll be over soon."

"I just can't believe it's happening to me. Out of all people, why me?"

"I wish I knew. I really do."

I buried my face into Vinnie's chest and pulled the blankets farther up. I just wanted to feel safe in my own home. Was that too much to ask for?

Apparently.

I didn't do muc the next day, confining myself to Vinnie's room. We spent the day in bed and binged watched the Netflix series we were behind on.

The next few weeks were uneventful. The girl didn't show and things finally seemed to be quieting down. I guess whatever Thomas did worked. Thank god. Having a stalker was taking a toll on me.

It was a random Tuesday when Thomas announced we were going to Europe. We were eating dinner, Doordash coming in clutch.

"You want us to go to Europe?" Tabitha asked, flabbergasted.

"Yea. With everything going on I thought that this would be good for us. Get us out of the house." Thomas replied.

"And to get us good content." I added and Thomas laughed.

"That too. It'll be a good bonding trip. We'll do some extra advertising this week so that the cost will be cut down. If we do enough ads we should only have to pay like 250 per person."

"Damn." Jack muttered and I smiled.

"So glad I moved to LA." I grinned and looked down at my phone.

The next week was filled with extra BANG ads and more collaborating. I'd done more in this week than I had in a month but it would definitely be worth it.

A cheap trip to Europe? Sign me the fuck up.

We'd go to France, Germany, and the UK. I was looking at flights to Switzerland and Italy, just fooling around. I imagined going skiing on a real moutain and then eatting real chocolate. I could also go eat some real pasta and drink some real wine. I could even drink legally. This trip would be so much fun.

I was a real, responsible adult and packed in advance. I made sure that each of my outfits was Instagram ready and that my shoes would go with each outfit.

I made sure to get the right accommodations for Bear and Hera and stocked up on travel friendly makeup before going. I know that we'd be cutting it close with our flight so I offered to drive me, Vinnie, Jack and Jake to the airport in my SUV, hoping that this way we might be able to leave earlier.

Thomas agreed on the spot. If at least one of the groups got there in one piece, he'd be happy. I promised that we'd make it there safely and even made sure to get gas the day before.

I knocked on Jack's door the night before and he opened it.

"Hey Max. What's up?"

"Me and Vinnie are bringing our bags down early. Are you packed?"

Jack nodded and disappeared. He handed us his suitcase a moment later and thanked us.

"No problem." I held my hand out and made a grabbie motion, messing with him.

Jack looked down confused. He raised an eyebrow and I sighed.

"Tips?"

"Oh, right." Jack spit out his gum into my open palm and I immediently dropped it.

"Nasty." Jack laughed and I walked away.

Vinnie met me at the front door with Jake's bag and followed me out to my car. It took some of my amazing Tetris skills but we got everything in the car with just enough space to spare.

The animals had been dropped offf at a shelter earlier today so we didn't have to worry about that. I followed Vinnie into his room and laid down next to him.

We both got the best sleeps when we were together so it was a no brainer. Plus, he has the nicer bed. It was a win-win.