Pitchforks Are Great For Stabbing

more characters! Wooooooooo! So hope is played @/theoriginalcheetodust on tiktok and Fiona is played by Blanca soler. Again I'm using these people just for their face claims so if they've done something bad please don't cancel me lol. Sorry for the long delay but I'm in my unmotivated era. But I'm trying. Slowly but surely I'm working on chapters.

Don't forget to vote, comment and stay cheery! (And for us Midwest people, WISH FOR SNOW!)

I was so tired sitting here waiting for the results. This was an endless cycle for me. Healthy, sick, wait. Healthy, sick, wait. Healthy, sick, wait. Healthy, sick, wait. Healthy, sick, wait. Healthy, sick, wait.

I'd have enough hospital bills for 3 lifetimes. It seemed I was in here every other month.

I was diagnosed but I wasn't sick. I might have almost deadly fevers and random attacks but I was truly okay. At the end of the day I would be released and go home. I'm not sick. I just have a short life span.

That's how it's supposed to be. It's my fate and im okay with that. I'd never marry or have kids but that saved everyone heartbreak. My parents might have to bury me but it'll make them stronger. Max would miss me but she'd be okay. She was always the main character. She'll take my death in stride. Use it to make herself a better person.

I was the side character and that was okay with me.

Vinnie

"I need a job."

"Be my sugar baby." Max looked at me and laughed.

"Funny. Aren't you broke?"

"Eh."

She raised an eyebrow. "Eh? What is that supposed to mean?"

"I make good money when I'm busy. I still have some money from the fight and if I started modeling more frequently I could be worth millions."

Max sighed and set down her phone. "Okay Daddy Warbucks. Be serious. I need a job before someone starts thinking I'm a leech. Even if I don't pay the same as you guys, for right now, I want to contribute something."

"Fine. Nail salons?"

"No more than 30 minutes away."

"Swag." I got up from my place on the couch and stretched.

"Where are you going?"

"My computer?"

"Oh. Don't leave me." Max quickly got up and followed me back to my room.

I sat at my desk scrolling through a job listing site when Max gasped. I spun around immediately and watched Max go through the 5 stages of grief.

"What's happening?"

"Hope and Fiona want to meet up."

I raised my eyebrow and Max sighed. "My two best friends. They blew up and left me in the dust. They want me to meet up and for me to 'bring some friends'."

I laughed. "They're kidding."

"No. They want to go out for lunch."

"Where?"

Max sighed and tossed her phone off to the side. "It doesn't matter, you're not going with me."