You'd Kill It

Boom, drama has been inserted. I can't waited fo shit to explode. I've been dreaming of this shit from day 1.

Enjoy and don't forget to vote and comment!

What the fuck? I slowly opened my eyes and glanced around. No more was in my immediate view. I heard footsteps and a drawer in my dresser close.

I passed deeper into my bed and slowed my breathing. This could be a complete stranger. I have no clue who this is. I could be murdered. I held my breath as the intruder sighed and left my room, turned left towards the stairs. A light was left on in the hallway so as they passed I could faintly see the swish of red hair before my door was closed.

I counted to 30 and then sat up. Renata was in my room. What the hell?

The next day I stayed as far away from the girl as I could. I put on my new shoes and left the house to run errands. I went to Target and fucked around for a bit before going to Home Depot. I bought myself a new doorknob with a lock and then went home. I wasn't going to install it right away but it made me feel better having it.

After filming for the Hype House profile I sat in the kitchen sipping on my bang, scrolling on TikTok. Most flavors were shit but I'd power through. I think becoming an official member of the house made it 10 times more boring. I'd be better off going to take a nap.

Now I know why no one is ever home. I sat in my cluttered room, no longer interested in deep cleaning it. I thought it'd be good for me but holy fuck I was wrong. I ended up on Instagram's explore page instead of putting things away.

"Holy shit. Someone cleaned." Vinnie said, standing in my doorway.

"Yea. I think this is the most exciting thing I've done since I've been home." I muttered, going back to my computer. I was emailing some brands back and trying to clear the cluttered emails. Vinnie chuckled and sat down on the edge of my bed.

"Did you get a new door?"

"No, but I did get a lock on my door. New handle."

"Hmm." He twiddled his thumbs and nodded. "Why?"

"I woke up to someone in my room last night. I'm not doing that shit."

"Seriously?"

I nodded. "I'm stopping the problem before it becomes too much."

"Just like standing there?"

I shook my head. "They we're going through my shit. Left a couple minutes after I woke up."

"Did they see you awake?"

"No. I don't think so." I sighed and closed my computer, getting up to put it on my desk. I looked back at Vinnie and smiled. "Movie?"

"Hell yea." Vinnie jumped off the bed and I pumped my fist.

Unknown to the pair, a certain someone had the perfect timing. Standing outside the door,  Renata heard everything. She almost chuckled at the thought of a lock stopping her. She'd broken into far more secure things back in her young teenage years. One Bobby pin and she'd be in.

The next few days I had spent out with Vinnie, keeping out of the boring house. I was bored and Vinnie was having some fun adventures. We went through strip malls, window shopping and cracking jokes. It was nice just being out with him. Even if I couldn't hold his hand when we walked I still got to be out with him. It was like a date. Just with no affection. It sucked but it was better than dates at home.

"How do you not go crazy in that house? It's like a giant, fancy cage." I asked Vinnie, stirring my chai tea. We were in Starbucks in a Barnes and Noble, just chilling.

Vinnie shrugged. "Get a TV in your room, start streaming, go outside and workout."

"You think I'd be any good at streaming?" Vinnie shrugged.

"Who knows. Probably."

"I miss Seattle." I muttered.

"Yea? LA not living up to your standards?" Vinnie joked.

"There's nothing to do here. Everything is in LA, an hour away. I don't want to waste away making TikTok's and shaking ass."

"Well what do you want to do?"

"Travel. Get out of this house. Go back to New York."

"So go."

"It's not that easy Vinnie." I sighed. "If I went out alone I'd never come back."

Vinnie paused. "Never?"

"No. I'd come back to see you but I'd never stay for more than a week. Not in this house."

"So it's not LA, it's the house?"

"Basically yea. I just want to do something with my life, y'know?"

Vinnie sighed and nodded. "I know. That's why I did modeling, why I did the boxing thing. I love tiktok and everything but it's so incredibly boring. It's the same basic 15 second thirst traps over and over again."

"Shit maybe I should be a YouTuber."

"You'd kill it as a YouTuber."

"I'm sure I would but I don't think switching platforms would go down very well."

Vinnie nodded and I sipping on my drink.

"We should go snowboarding." I raised and eyebrow and Vinnie nodding, confirming I heard the right thing. "I love Washington winters. It's horribly cold but it's so nice and pretty."

"Tell me about it. I'd like to live there in the forest. Maybe a log cabin, maybe a Cullen house."

"I'd move there with you but there's something about the sun in Cali that I can't go without."

I nodded. "I get it. I love the rain and you love the sun."

Vinnie laughed. "What a pair that makes us."