32

Weeks later, it's now June 24, 2022 [6:34 pm]

"How's school?" Heeseung as the eldest asked them. Yes, the school year 2022-2023 is now starting. Meaning, Ni-ki is now on grade 12 together with Jungwon. "Yah, hyung .. it's my birthday today, yet you're talking about school" Sunoo said and crossed his arms. Ni-ki just chuckled at the older one's cuteness. It's now Sunoo's birthday and they are all in Sunoo's house. "Hyung, you're really cute" Ni-ki said and pinched Sunoo's cheeks.

(SUNKI HINDI LUBOG 😊🔪)

Ni-ki is now close with Jungwon's friend. It all started when Ni-ki feel alone and Jungwon decided to make him close with the others. "Proven that Ni-ki is a diehard admirer of Sunoo" Jay said as Jake giggled. "What if Sunoo is the one for you?" Sunghoon said and smiled teasingly. "Ew no, I'm straight hyung" Sunoo said and hit Sunghoon on the arms. "That one hurts" Sunghoon said as the others just chuckled.

"Are you two going to watch horror again later? Please don't we also want to watch something with you two" Jay complained... Sunoo and Ni-ki is always watching horror movies at night that made the other hyungs- including Jungwon sleep early.. because they're.. afraid? "Then watch horror with us!" Ni-ki said and smirked. How come the younger ones' are those who are fearless than the hyungs?- insert Jungwon again.

But if you'll talk about Ni-ki's broken heart.. you can still see the sadness on his eyes. You can say that it somehow changed... but deep inside, he is still hurt about that topic. About his memory? Nothing changed... he can't still remember anything except of the thought that crossed his mind last month.

*door bell rings*

"Oh, I think Hyewon noona is already here" Sunoo said and stood up to open the door. Who's Hyewon? She's Heeseung's girlfriend.. she's also close with the other guys because she take care of the younger boys well.. "Happy birthday Sunoo!" Hyewon said loudly as she held her sister like a gift infront of Sunoo. "Unnie!" Hyewon's sister said.. her name is Hyeji. "H-hi Hyeji!" Sunoo said.. don't worry, Hyeji is Sunoo's crush... and she won't ever fall in love with Ni-ki.

'I'm envious' Ni-ki thought and pouted. Don't worry Ni-ki.. maybe someone is- nevermind

-
-
-

time skip [6:21 am : states]

"So when are we going to go back to Korea?" Jihoon said to Lea.. they're now eating on a cafe since their class starts at 8:00 am. "Probably week after this school year" Lea said while munching on her waffle-with cream and strawberries. "Ava is too excited about it even we need to wait for 10 months" Jihoon said and chuckled.

As planned, Lea is going back to Korea after her grade 12. She met Jihoon, Daniel, Nicholas and Ava months ago... and became friends with them. She told them that she's going back to Korea at the end of her grade 12 year. Jihoon and the boys seems happy about it because they want to go back too. Ava felt left out so the others invited her to visit Korea too even for a while. Only Jungwon knows about it... so it really makes them excited to go back.

"You're right, she's also stating late at night to study korean language really well" Lea said, smiling proudly for her friend. "Time flies really fast, one day.. we're now packing our things.. next day we're already on Korea! That's how fast is it" Jihoon said and continued to drink his hot chocolate.

Time flies really fast.. 'I hope that Ni-ki will still remember me' Lea thought. It's been a year .. yet she's still into Ni-ki. That's how hard to move on for her. Many students with high ranks from her school already confessed to her, but all of them got rejected.. that's how she love Ni-ki. Even her best friend is rejected.

"Don't worry, I know that you're thinking about Ni-ki. He and Hayami is now nothing.. so you can ask for a comeback" Jihoon said as Lea chuckled. "He don't even remember me" Lea said and smiled faintly. Jihoon know that Lea is still in love with Ni-ki.. even he love Lea so much, he still want to help so that Ni-ki will love Lea again, that hurts.. sacrificing for the woman that you love.

"Thank you" Lea said and smiled. "Thank you for what?" Jihoon said and looked at Lea's eyes. "Thank you for everything, Jihoon" Lea said as he stares back at Jihoon's sparkly eyes . "How I wish that you loved me back" Jihoon said- 'Wait, I said it out loud!' Jihoon thought and panicked.. he immediately broke the eye contact and stuffed some berries inside his mouth

"I'm trying to love you back but I just can't"
_________________

<WORD COUNT: 828>

<KKEUT>

<CHAPTER ENDED>