1

SECRETS
_____________

George's eyes shined with the most beautiful bright in them as he let out a little sigh, resting his chin on the back of his hand

George's eyes shined with the most beautiful bright in them as he let out a little sigh, resting his chin on the back of his hand. His mouth curled into a little smile.

"Isn't she beautiful, Willow?" he said, talking to me in a whisper as he kept looking at the other girl from across the common room.

I moved my eyes from him, trying to concentrate back on my Astronomy task.

"Of course she's beautiful, Georgie," I smiled, "She's my friend."

George sighed dramatically again, his eyes shined more and I found myself mesmerized by them, wanting to count the stars brightening back in them and carve them into my task as new constellations.

He snorted, his smile widened and he ran his fingers through his ginger hair, showing off his strong arms pressing the fabric of his white shirt.

George Weasley was one of my best friends. Without any doubt.

We met in our First Year since both of us are Gryffindors but at first, we were simply housemates. During the Fifth Year, I found out that we both had picked Care of Magical Creatures as a subject to prepare for the OWLs, and surprisingly, this was one of the few classes that he didn't share with his twin Fred, so as the only Gryffindors in the class, we ended up chatting a lot and developing a huge bond and connection that drove us into a close friendship. And me, into a fucking crush on him.

Yes, I have feelings for him. 'Oh, but, Willow, that's nothing new, who wouldn't have a crush on George Weasley?'

Exactly.

"What are you gonna do later? Fancy sneaking again in the Astronomy Tower?" he proposed, looking back at me for the first time since we arrived at the common room.

I huffed, ironic, "Don't be such a witty head, I know you only wanna go there today because you haven't finished your homework and you want me to help you with it."

"Well, there has to be some advantage in having the best Astronomy student as my best friend," George said, obvious, raising his eyebrows and letting appear a mischievous smile on his face. "Even if sometimes she's a pain in the arse."

"Pain in the arse? The audacity you hold, pal..." I snickered, watching him making a fake pout with those rosy lips so bloody kissable...

Dear Godric, where was I? Oh, yes, sorry...

"C'mon, Willowee. I promise you we can have dinner there as you like," he insisted, adding puppy eyes to his petition. Resist, Willow, resist.

"George! 'Willowee ', really? It sounds as if you were choking with water, for Merlin's sake," I giggled, throwing at him a little crumpled paper ball he trapped in the air, imitating my smile. "Besides, can't go with you anyway, I promised Theo I'd meet him in front of the Slytherin common room."