39

HOUSE ALLIANCE & WILLOW'S BIRTHDAY

TW: slight sexual content

_____________

George slammed me against the wall of the Astronomy Tower and fussed his lips with mine. The soft and slow touch of his hands over my clothes contrasted with the intensity and neediness present in our kiss. He breathed heavily as he brought himself even closer to me, every part of our bodies touching over the thick clothes.

He grabbed my hands and pinned them above my head, separating briefly from me and smirking at me;

"I'm the dominant today, alright, mommy?" George whispered in my ear, sneaking his hands inside of my jumper and tracing the shape of my breasts. I nodded, the excitement overflooding every part of my body.

He smiled and with his eyes fixed on mine, he slid one of his hands inside my trousers and my underwear, caressing me and making me moan softly. George groaned;

"Godric, woman, how can you be so perfect?" 

I rocked my hips following the rhythm of his fingers as his thumb found my clit making me hiss in pleasure when he started circling it. I felt so heated up and provoked by the hard erection pressing in George's trousers that I dared to imitate his action and sneak my hand inside his clothes to caress his hard dick. His tip throbbed when my fingers grazed it and when I surrounded him with my hand, starting to stimulate him. George let out a raspy deep moan as soon as I touched him and he gripped my neck, pushing me even harder against the wall and touching my lips with his.

"Didn't I say I'm the dominant today, honey?"

I smirked, "Yes, this is only to remind you who's the mommy here and who's the good obedient boy."

George licked his lips, smiling, and kissed me again, speeding up the movement of his thumb and sinking two of his fingers in me. A loud gasp left my lips and I felt George smirking. 

Oh, no, my love, I win this round.

I did the same and moved my hand quickly, making sure that my grip around his dick was soft not to hurt him and that I was pleasing him as good as possible. George panted, tilting his head back, closing his eyes, and rocking his hips desperately to follow the rhythm of my hand, I took advantage of it to start kissing his neck.

"Look at you, my good boy," I whispered in his ear, "Fucking my hand like such an eager slut. You make mommy so proud."

George whimpered, breathing faster and heavier.

"F-fuck!"

His fingers moved quickly inside of me, making me feel a growing tension in my stomach and my juices soaking his hand.

"I am the eager slut? Last time I checked it's your pussy the one clenching and sucking up my fingers as if it was my dick. Bet you would love me to rip off these trousers and fuck you properly against this wall, wouldn't you, mommy?"

"Fuck, G-George," I moaned, letting my head rest against the wall and feeling my eyes closing because of the wave of pleasure invading me. "You wanna kill me."

He snickered with that raspy voice that was ending me. His eyes were deeply fixed on mine as the dark and the moonlight reflected on his brown eyes. George had glued himself to me until we had arrived back at Hogwarts and even before I could say a word, he had taken the two of us to the Astronomy Tower. His fingers moved inside of me as the tingles grouped in my pussy and I barely couldn't think of anything else that wasn't him.