50

THE PRODUCT OF MY MIND

____________

My dear Willowee

It's been two weeks since that son of a bitch took you. My mark is a slightly dark red and I can't even bring myself to imagine what kind of things he is making you go through. The only thing that keeps me going on is knowing that you are alive and that you will end up coming back to me.

Godric, Willow, I can't even put into words how frustrated I feel with myself for not having protected you while I could. 

 I never knew how much I needed you until I missed you. Everything reminds me of you and makes me want to keep searching, but at the same time, everything reminds me of you and reminds me you are not by my side kissing me and filling my life with joy by just smiling. 

I miss you every day, every hour, every minute, every second... I have cried so much I don't think I have any tears left anymore — and the more I think about it, the more I chew into it, the harder it gets. I have got to the conclusion that time is the most useless and stupid thing in the entire fucking universe, because if you have been gone for only two weeks, why does it feel like I've been looking for you for centuries? I don't care, though. I don't care how long it takes, I will bring you back to me. And I promise you, my love, the moment you are back in between my arms, I will be taking care of you and protecting with my whole life if it's needed. 

I love you. I love you. I love you. I love you. I love you.

Please, don't lose your hope in me.

Your Georgie

☾︎ ☾︎ ☾︎

The fact that George hadn't slept in 48 hours was something everyone knew. He felt so desperate and miserable without Willow that the only thought of falling asleep made him feel guilty because Merlin knows how his girl was doing at that moment. He knew Willow would probably tell him off because of not taking care enough of himself, but how could he? How could he when she was still missing?

George folded the letter he had written and put it in the pocket at the back of his trousers, he rubbed his hands against his face, exhausted and still looking at the map and diaries in front of him. Luckily, both Theo and he had managed to get out of Hogwarts and focus completely on finding Willow.

It had been all thanks to Nabia. The poor woman had appeared completely heartbroken in the school crying in Minerva McGonagall's arms and her inseparable best friend Aurora Sinistra's. George felt his heart hurting even more at the sight of one of the most generous human beings he had ever met going by such a horrible experience. Nabia loved her daughter more than anything in this world. Nabia lived for her daughter.

When Nabia saw how devastated and exhausted both Theo and George were, she couldn't help but start crying again and only calmed down a little bit after Theo intervened;

"Mum," he had called her, making her stop look at him completely perplexed, "We will find her, I promise you we will. But, please, we need you to be safe as well and we need to get out of this school. We can't properly look for her somewhere where we know she isn't and where we don't have information enough."

She had hugged him and wiped off her tears. George still felt the moments in which Nabia asked for permission to take the boys with her and when they arrived at her house a bit numb. His thoughts were flooded with Willow and Willow only, and now that he was in her home but without her, even more. George slept in Willow's room — he needed it. In the middle of that frustration and anger consuming him on the inside, breathing Willow's essence in the room, wearing her oversized jumpers and watching the little details of her all over the place made him feel her a little bit closer. Nabia hadn't moved one single thing out of place, it was all ready for once her baby was back.