2

LETTER(S)

______________

"...So Fred and I have that planned for this week, what d'you think?" George smiled, with our feet hanging in the air as we sat in the huge window of the Astronomy Tower, already almost curfew.

I snickered as I gave him half of my honey muffin and he shared his bag of crisps with me.

"I think you are gonna get yourselves in detention, again."

He huffed, "Bah, what is life without a bit of adventure?"

"Your definition of adventure is putting a bomb inside the Dungeons?"

"Of course! We would put it inside the Slytherin common room but you don't want to tell us how to get in," George gave me a little nudge.

"Not a chance, mate," I shook my head, starting to see some stars appearing in the warm colours of the sky.

"Yeah, I forgot your dear Theo is in there, aha. Bit of a house traitor you are, Willowee, where's your house loyalty?" he pretended to sound offended.

"In my arse." I simply said, putting a piece of honey muffin in my mouth as George's smile widened. "You shouldn't be sabotaging them anyway, though."

"Why so?"

"Their party is quite soon, George, bet you don't wanna miss it, do you?"

When the Death Eater, Peter Pettigrew, was found mysteriously dead during the end of our fourth year, with a note confessing his crimes, how he had got the wrong man imprisoned and how he had been the last chance for the famous dark wizard Lord Voldemort to rise again, the entire Wizarding World burst in cheers by knowing that the days of that bloody fucker trying to ruin our lives were done.

Everybody seemed to feel more liberated and we even started to get slightly along with our different houses. To prove this weird truce we all had with each other, once every two weeks, one of the houses organized secretly a party in their common room and invited the rest of the houses so we could get even more along with as the teenagers we were; with alcohol, drugs, sex and music.

What a wonderful idea, right?

The best ones were, by far, the Slytherin ones, and it didn't pain me to say it because they genuinely were. They had managed to discover the entrance to the famous Chamber of Secrets where previously the corpse of a basilisk used to rot, and after cleaning it, making it a bit more habitable and enchant it so no one could hear anything from outside, it had become their place for their parties.

Blaise was usually the one in charge of the music, Draco was the one getting so hammered that most of the time he didn't even know where he was standing, Pansy was the trendsetter by excellence and Theo was the one giving Godric knows which kind of drugs to almost everybody.

We all loved Slytherin parties, even the twins, though it was hard for them to admit it.

How did we manage to assist all the parties without being caught by professors or Filch? Well, horny teenagers are capable of many things.

Moving my eyes from the slightly dark sky, feeling the air coming colder and the orange and yellow tones slowly fusing with the dark blue, I looked back at George.

His profile should have been declared one of the most beautiful art pieces in the entire world. His ginger hair softly moving with the wind, the little freckles that appeared on his face every once in a while, the little bump in his nose that I found so fucking cute and those eyes reflecting the stars in them, the trace of his jawline, the moles in his neck...