45

SUMMER

_____________

Months kept going by and the holidays arrived calmly. I got no news from my dad during those weeks and even though it kinda worried me to think something could have happened to him, I wanted to believe he was alright.

During these months, we could have a little rest even with the exams going around; the girls teamed up and we decided to help Daphne with Blaise, and even though we still didn't know if she was actually who he was interested in, it was pretty clear that judging the way he looked at her, the blonde woke up certain feelings in him.

Angelina and Katie were one of the most famous couples in all Hogwarts and, luckily, till now, everyone had treated them properly, as they deserved. The two of them were incredibly comfortable with each other and shared beautiful complicity that was truly admirable. The two of them formed one of those couples people just know are meant to be.

Now, here comes what may surprise you a little bit;

By early May, Theo interrupted one of my conversations with George about our plans for the summer by dragging me away with him and locking the two of us in one of the classrooms. He looked at me, put his hands in his hips, and simply let it out;

"I'm dating Marlena."

I blinked twice, slowly, trying to process it.

"Y-you what?" 

"I'm dating Marlena. She's my girlfriend."

"If this a joke of yours, I swear to Merlin I'll kick your balls so hard you'll end up using them as earrings," I warned him, actually wanting it to be true because I was tired of the sexual tension going around them and the two of them lying in my face about liking each other.

Theo huffed;

"It's not. The damn bitch made a bet with me and I lost it so I had to ask her out and last, at least, an entire whole fucking month."

I scowled, confused. Of course these two fuckers wouldn't start their relationship as the rest of the human beings.

"What was the bet about?"

He took a deep breath and pressed his lips together.

"She wanted to dominate me, I let her because it actually turned me on. She proposed to peg me and when I told her I wouldn't cum because she would probably suck at being the dominant one, she made the bloody bet that if she managed to make me cum in less than fifteen minutes, I would have to make her my girlfriend and if she didn't, she would have to ask me in front of everybody to be her boyfriend."

"And why are you complaining if you two were going to end up dating either way?" I scoffed.

Theo was staring at me as if the answer was the most obvious one in the entire world.

"Because I hate her, Willow."

"But you also like her?"

"Yes, I accepted the bloody bet and I fuck her twice a week, I think it's obvious that I like her."

"Well, what a better opportunity than this to test how much you actually like her?"

He complained and rolled his eyes lots of times, but I knew Theo better than anyone else and I knew he wanted his thing with Lena to work out because he genuinely and honestly liked her. I wouldn't assure he was in love with her nor that she was in love with him since I have never seen any of them in that situation before but it was undeniable how Theo's eyes shined with a particular sparkle that not only contained sexual desire whenever he looked at Lena and how she blushed whenever they shared a room.