24

LITTLE REVENGE & BACK HOME

_____________

"Are you going to tell me what the fuck that bloody Lestrange did to you or do I have to keep pretending I don't know something happened?" Theo spoke, guiding me to the lake with him after interrupting during lunch at the Gryffindor table, grabbing my hand to yank me up the table and drag me out with him.

I took a deep breath as I started to sit down on the grass, in front of the lake, as usual.

"He pushed me against the wall and confessed to me he was the one who painted the Mark with his mates."

"And?" Theo inquired, "I know it was not only that,"

"...He called me mudblood," I whispered.

Nott blinked, without changing his deadpan expression.

"Do you have black clothes?"

I scowled.

"Yes, why?"

"You will need it for his funeral because I'm going to kill that motherfucker," he spat with an angry tone, trying to stand up but I quickly stopped him.

I shook my head, "Don't be so hothead. If you attack him in front of everyone not only you will be the punished one but also you will give him more reasons to attack you."

"I don't give a fuck, he can try to touch me if he can because I'm cutting his hands and shoving them right upon his ass."

"Theo..."

He sighed, "And what do you suggest us to do? Just stay here like two smiley bitches?"

"No," I replied quite obvious, "Leave it to me, I have something so wicked in mind that you'd be proud of me."

"I'll give you the benefit of the doubt," he finally gave up.

The cold winter air surrounded us and Theo got nearer to me to preserve the little warmth between us. December had come a couple of days ago and my dad's new letter would probably arrive soon along with the Christmas holidays.

I couldn't help but start thinking about them this morning; I would go back home to spend them with my mum and maybe, with a bit of luck, with my dad. Far from George.

Merlin, I don't know if that's good or bad.

There were two obvious options;

1. I start forgetting this deep obsession I'm starting to feel for him and my feelings soothe down now that I won't see him every day.

2. I start missing him more and more, finding out my feelings had grown and are way deeper than I thought in the first place.

Dear Godric, give me luck.

"Are you coming home this Christmas?" I asked him. Theo used to spend a good couple of days with my mum and me whenever we were alone during these holidays. Sadly, whenever my dad was around that couldn't happen since he didn't approve of my friendship with Theo because of his family, much to my mum and I's complaints.

"Maybe I drop by any of those days but I got a "formal invitation from Mrs Adelaide Victoria Agatha Nott, widow of Carrow, to assist the exquisite Christmas dinner at the Carrow Manor II," he imitated a fancy and posh tone, full of irony and despise, and he huffed, showing how unappealing that was for him.

That woman was Nott Sr older sister; a pureblood supremacist that never dared to be an actual Death Eater, ridiculously rich, a widow since her 20s and married to one of Voldemort's first supporters, and, to sum up, an old bitch that only cares about Theo to brag about him in front of the pureblood society.