65

HONEY

TW: sexual content

_____________

I laid over George's chest, fusing our lips together and feeling our bodies pressed against each other as his hands immediately travelled to caress my hips and my thighs. I rubbed myself slowly against him, trying to feel everything and tasting the warmth concentrating in between us. George moved below me, showing how desperate he was and a little raspy moan came out of his mouth to drown in mine.

"Fuck, honey," he whispered, turning us around again and ending up on top of me as he started yanking off my clothes, "How can I be so needy of you?"

I smiled through the kiss, feeling how his hands sneaked below my shirt to caress my waist and my back, his fingertips tracing every exposed inch of my skin, claiming me as his and showing me how he loved till the tiniest scar in my body.

It felt almost like a dream.

"I can't wait to make you my wife," George murmured against my lips, looking at me straight in the eyes with his pupils dilated and that affection shining back in them almost melting me. I could feel my heart pounding hard against my chest and the excitement flooding my veins. "I can't wait to have a big family with you full of ginger babies with your smile, I can't wait to have you for me for the rest of our lives. You are the woman of my life, Wi, I will never get tired of saying it to you."

"Oh, Godric, Georgie," I smiled, completely mesmerized by him. Bloody hell, how can someone get to this point of love? "I want all of that from you, my love."

He smirked and joined our lips again in a soft and sweet kiss that made me feel like being immersed in paradise. His hand found my bra and took it off along with my shirt as I took his too and started unbuttoning his trousers.

"We are still so young, Georgie. Are you sure you want to spend the rest of your life with me?" I teased him, caressing his hair and watching him blinking surprised as he accommodated in between my legs.

"Of course, honey! Who else then? I don't  care how young we are, Willow, after everything we've been through if there's something I know is that you are the only person I will ever love more than my own life."

I snickered and put my arms around his neck to drag him even closer to me and rub my nose against his. He chuckled and decided to kiss me again, make it slow and intense, feeling each other's skin against ours and not being able to restrain ourselves.

"I need you so badly, Willow," he murmured against my lips, taking off his boxers and grazing his erection against my wetness. Only George Weasley was able to turn me on while being sweet.

"Then show me, love. Show me how badly my good boy needs me," I teased him, slightly rocking my hips while watching him tilting his head back and humming in approval.

"Fuck," he sighed, to then grab my thighs, yank me even closer to him. As his lips covered the path from my lips all down through my neck and my breasts, gaining soft and muffled moans from me as I craved to feel all of George, he grabbed his hard erection and pushed himself inside of me.

A raspy moan left my lips as I felt him filling me and stretching me, George replied letting out a little whimper and biting his lower lip as he closed his eyes and breathed deeply, trying to push all of him inside of me.