30

AMORTENTIA

_____________

"Is there any information about that woman's death?" I asked on the next morning, during breakfast, sitting by Hermione's side with Lena on the other seat and Harry and Ron in front of me.

"Not much," the Potter boy said, "She was an important figure inside the Ministry which leads us to suspect that it was a political crime or, in the worst case, a Death Eater attack."

"But the good thing is that isn't the most possible option in here. Apparently, Umbridge wasn't what they call a proper Death Eater but she definitely liked Voldemort's ideas. The Prophet interviewed her brother, who's a Squib, as well as her mother. He said she used to despise them."

"I mean, it's obvious that she was murdered," Harry ironised. "That's something we know."

"Well done, Sherlock."

"What's a Sherlock?"

While Hermione tried to explain Ron the Muggle reference I had just done, I couldn't help but feel how my eyebrows did an attempt to furrow that I had to stop before I called the others' attentions when they mentioned that woman had been murdered. My dad couldn't be the culprit, he was in South America. Then, who the fuck was behind this woman's death?

"Willow," Ron called me, changing the topic with a little smirk on his face. "Heard the new rumour going around in the common room? Cormac has a bet going around. He says he's gonna end up fucking you at the Gryffindor party."

I arched my eyebrows, completely caught by surprise.

"I beg your pardon?"

"Yeah, he said it yesterday," Harry added, a bit uncomfortable. "Quite disgusting the words he used, though."

"Absolutely disgusting," Hermione huffed, trying to stay focused on her book. "I called him out but I had to leave the common room when he suggested me to join."

"Yeah, George's not going to like that one when he hears it," Ron nodded, taking his spoon full of cereals to his mouth.

"What does George have to do with it?"

"You know how protective he is with you. If he knows McLaggen made a bloody bet about you and that he wants to fuck you, he would probably break his face."

"Well, you can go tell Cormac I'd rather drown in the lake before letting him get anywhere near me. Besides, he fucked Lena. I don't fuck anyone that had sex with a friend of mine," I shrugged.

"Good to know. The boy needs someone to humble him," Harry replied, stealing one of Ron's cereals from his bowl without the ginger noticing it.

"Alright, my dears, time for me to go," I said, standing up. "I have Potions now and you know how Snape gets when we arrive late."

I waved back at them and started walking down the corridor towards the Dungeons. I had to mentally prepare myself; today was the Amortentia lesson and I knew perfectly who I was going to smell in it.

Once I arrived at the classroom, I found the main door open so I entered, finding some people already inside on their seats, waiting for Professor Snape to show up.

What a surprise it was to find a familiar ginger head sitting in his place next to mine, with a book in his hands, without his twin nor my other best friend anywhere near.

"What are you reading?" I whispered next to his ear after silently approaching him. He startled but smiled when he noticed it was me, and cleared his throat with a solemn tone;