40

TRIP TO PARIS

TW: sexual content, I already warn you, this is pure filth.

_____________

Blaise and George sat on my bed at each side of me.

"First of all," Zabini said, turning a bit serious.

"Do you want this?" George continued.

"You really had this planned, didn't you?" I chuckled, "I do want it."

"You can't even imagine how much planned we have it," Blaise nodded, with a little proud smile on his face.

"Oh, we really do," George snickered, "Although, it was my idea. What better gift for your birthday than giving you an unforgettable sexual experience with your two favourite boys?"

I looked at him, completely surprised. Wow, I really love this man.

Trying to get my head together, I grabbed the bedsheet that was covering me and slowly put it aside, showing my body.

"Let's not wait, then."

Both boys looked at me from up to down with heavy breathing. George was the first one to react, putting his hand on my cheek and dragging me into a passionate, slow kiss as Blaise's lips found my neck, spreading little kisses and bites all over my skin, giving me goosebumps and already accelerating my body. As George kept kissing me, making me melt at him, Blaise put his hand on my thigh and started to slowly go up as his kisses went down my neck to the start of my breasts. I let out a little sigh that got lost in George's mouth when Blaise's fingers started caressing over my knickers, doing slow circles over my still-covered and aching clit. 

"You are already soaked, Willow," Blaise scoffed, making me lay down, kissing my abdomen, as George moved his lips to my neck again. I tilted my head back, letting myself enjoy the pleasure they were giving me.

"Of course she is," George chuckled with a deep voice, looking at me straight in the eye as he unclasped my bra. He licked his lips, caressing my breast. "Have you forgot what a little slut we have in here?"

Oh, so this is what he meant when he said he wanted to be the dominant one

I snickered, whispering, "As if you two weren't such a pair of mommy's boys."

Blaise looked at me, brown eyes almost black in desire and a little smirk on his face as he took off my panties. Both of them took out their shirts at the same time and I observed them, keeping that memory in my head.

Godric, the two of them were so fucking hot they could have been crafted by the Gods themselves.

"Didn't remember you so bold, beautiful," he murmured, spreading my legs and kissing my inner thigh while holding eye contact. George smiled as his lips found one of my nipples and he started sucking and kissing while cupping my breast. "I don't know what you have done to her, Weasley, but I like it."

Blaise sank his lips in my pussy and his tongue immediately started playing with my clit as he spread wide kisses in me, making me moan and hearing him hum in approval. His kisses and movements were slow and patient, different than George's desperate and hungry ones, but still incredibly pleasant. I moved one of my hands to his head to keep him there as the other one went to George's neck to drag him close to me and kiss him again.