51

THE GIRL WHO HELPS

_____________

My dear Willowee

This is the fourth week since you are missing, almost a fucking entire month since the last time I saw you and I'm starting to feel how the desperation takes over me. I constantly dream of having you back, with seeing your smile again and the little details in you that made me love you even more.

We are getting closer and closer, my love. Freddie and Lilith managed to convince that bastard's daughter - I can't even write his name without getting sick - to show up here and help us with the spell. For our safety, we will reunite with her in the village. I don't trust her and I don't want her to know where you live. Luna has told me she's completely innocent, but every time I think about her yellow eyes, I can't help but see the face of the man who snapped you away from me.

We tried to have the school collaborating with us, but they are too slow. Dumbledore said that since you aren't one of the major targets for the Death Eaters such as Harry, Granger or my own brother, you are not 'in serious danger' they can't risk themselves by going behind the law as we are doing. Nowadays, almost a month since you are missing, they are still waiting for the Ministry to approve their expeditions and their investigation on that monster's past. It infuriates me to think they are not taking this serious, it enrages me to think they are belittling the person who I love the most in the world getting hurt just because you are not 'the Chosen One', I hate to think you don't matter to them while you are the most precious being for me. I don't have time to lose on permissions and authorisations, I don't fucking have it and neither do you.

I console myself thinking about our happiest memories. You bring back my humanity. The only memory of your face makes me have hope. Did you know your eyes are not entirely blue? That you have little spots of grey in them which had always reminded me of the beauty of the sea in the middle of a tempest? Or that your skin is so soft I could fall asleep only by caressing you? Fuck, Willow - I miss you so much it hurts till the deepest part of me. I only want you to be back, next to me, while we cuddle together with a couple of blankets on, watching the stars in the sky or the sun appearing during dawn, you in between my arms and me so glued to you nothing could ever separate us again.

I love you with my whole heart and soul, Willow. I'm all yours and only yours.

Wait for me, my love. I'm almost there. Hold on just a little bit more.

Your Georgie

☾︎ ☾︎ ☾︎

George felt like the minutes were hours, and the hours, days, as he kept waiting for that damn girl to show up. He understood - or wanted to understand - that the situation she was living wasn't easy, but he would bet on a safe thing that Willow's one was way worse, and he didn't have time to pity a 16-year-old, he needed to save the love of his life. Still waiting, he checked the moon mark on his wrist for the second time today, and saw it of a red a bit darker than yesterday. It felt like a thousand needles in his heart. She was alive, and the mark wasn't of a deep dark red, but George still felt his heart was being ripped out off his chest.

Theo, by his side, noticed the anger growing in George's body. The two of them had put aside their differences during these weeks and learnt to tolerate each other till the point George was the only one who understood Theo and Theo was the only one who understood George. The two of them were support for each other and the Nott boy couldn't help but snort at the irony of it - Willow had put all her effort for the two of them to get along and it was her missing what brought them together. He admired George's strength and was actually surprised by the Weasley's boy ruthless when it came to finding Willow. Theo had never seen real romantic love in his life until he saw how selflessly Willow loved George, and thinking about how he had thought it was stupid, nowadays he appreciated the twist in knowing now he was the one in love, deeply in love, with one of the persons he had despised the most in the past. Theo might have known very little about love, but the fact that George Weasley loved Willow with the biggest intensity and passion a human body could ever feel was something undeniable.