Chapter 1

UMAHON MULA sa pool si Ruckus at gamit ang kamay ay ginulo niya ang buhok niya para tumalsik ang tubig.

Ruckus slyly smirked when some of his friends groaned when the water coming from his hair showered them.

"Stop doing that!" Inis na sigaw sa kanya ni Kaiser at binato siya ng towel.

Kaiser, a friend and the scourer of the team. A team that consists of seven members. All belong in the organization which privately does jobs for justice, dirty work if needed, and stuff that police couldn't.

"Tang'na, gago." Slate glared at him while wiping his phone. He is the abductor of the team. Adultnapper is another word if there's fucking another word for a kidnapper. Slate after all- so does the other abductors in the organization - does not seize kids but adult sleazeballs.

Hindi niya pinansin ang mga kaibigan at nagtapis lang ng tuwalya saka pabagsak na naupo sa leather sofa.

"What's your plan for the week?" Lynx- the lawyer - gave him a pack of Gold Burbank cigarettes.

"Thanks." Tinanggap ni Ruckus ang pakete bago sumagot. "I'm going to spend time with the gang." Referring to the kids in his orphanage. "And the usual- business and study some pending case we have. Why?"

"We were talking a while ago about going hiking," Kleeve replied.

"I don't know. I kinda want to stay near my twins for now. Kalisz is still recovering." Tukoy niya sa fiancé ng kambal niyang si Kronack na kalalabas lang ng hospital. "Kron is still traumatized and paranoid so does my brother Rage that can't just take a break from stress," Ruckus added.

His friends nodded in understanding.

"Wala pa bang go signal mula kay tito Vonn kung kailan uli tayo pwede tumapos ng kaso?" Luther asked. He's the doctor.

Ruckus shook his head and then glance at Cvlt. "You want to go hiking too?"

Cv signs his hand to reply. "No, I have a practice for the band. I'll be with Rosh and the rest."

Tumango siya kay Cv. Ito ang tracker nila. Pero maliban doon ay nasa banda rin ito kung saan ang kapatid niyang si Rosh ang vocalist. He is also mute but it's not a problem. They all could communicate with him because they also knew sign language. Fortunately, Cvlt is not deaf.

Then Ruckus took his phone to check something. Kumunot ang noo niya nang makitang nakabalik na sa selda ang babaeng isa sa tumulong sa hayop na lalaki na naging dahilan kung bakit na-ospital si Kalisz at muntikan ng makunan.

She is again in her bed, sitting quietly as she stares at nothing. Ruckus wonders what is going inside that pretty head of hers. Tch.

Ruckus inwardly sighed and turned off his phone.

He's frustrated at himself for not being able to stop his mind from thinking about the woman. Often, he would find himself wondering how is she. He would also often check his phone to see what she was doing. And it is infuriating.

The last thing he should care or think about is the prisoners underground. They are not but a bunch of sleazebags that shouldn't exist in this world. Vile and evil.

Humithit siya saka marahas na nagbuga ng usok saka walang salitang tumayo at iniwan ang mga kaibigan niya.

He went to his house which is only a few meters away from the wide pool he shared with his friends. May sariling bahay ang mga ito- kapit-bahay niya lang. Their mansion is all situated around the huge pool with a bridge connected to the pool lounge situated in the center of the pool.

Pero bahay niya ang paboritong tambayan ng mga kaibigan niya kaya halos araw araw din ang mga itong nasa bahay niya. Walang pinagkaiba sa iba niyang kaibigan na laging nasa bahay ng mga kapatid niya.