Chapter 30

RUCKUS DARKLY looked outside the window as they pass by the dark forests by the side of the road. It is dark as what's going on in his mind.

He wanted to just turn back to the mall and find that damn Java Rashford— one of the newest member of the Crown Island club and HOPE organization — beat him to pulp and strangle him to death. Damn that bastard for touching what is his and calling his ma chérie— my beautiful Sunset.

Mas lalong dumiin ang pagkuyom ng kamao niya dahil sa paulit-ulit na naririnig niya ang pagtawag ni Java kay Sunset ng my beautiful Sunset. And the images that keeps replaying in his mind is no help either. At how Sunset was so happy, glad and very much over the top when she run towards Java to give the bastard a hug.

Damn... He just wants that character of her to be solely shown to him. No other but him. But she did it with that asshole making him feel like what she showed to him today is no special but a common thing she does for all the people that managed to break the wall she built around her.

"Mom..." Death breaks the heated silence in the car.

Through the side of his eyes, he saw Sunset glance at him curtly before she answered Death.

"Yeah, Death?"

"Who was that man?" asked Death.

That question made him slyly give all his attention to Sunset. To everything, she is about to say.

"Oh, that was Java Rashford. A friend."

Lihim siyang nagmura. A friend? Tch. Damn you, ma chérie, I also have friends opposite to my gender but I never gave them that kind of hug.

"A friend?" The surprise in Death's voice made Ruckus turn to him. "You mean one of the three guy friends you have?"

"A-huh." Sunset nodded with a smile making him hiss in annoyance.

"What is it, Dad?" Baling sa kanya ni Death habang naka siksik sa gitna ng upuan nila ni Sunset.

"Nothing. Go back to your sit and wear your seat belt, Death." Utos niya dito.

"The storm in your face says otherwise. Must be something more than nothing..." Death murmured, sitting back in his sit.

After that short conversation, it was silent until they arrive home. Nauna siyang lumabas at pumasok ng bahay saka umakyat ng first floor.

"Dad!" Death shouted.

"What?!" He shouted back, his lips pursed tightly from annoyance because of what just happened earlier.

"Good night. Chill down. Jealousy will not get you anywhere," Death replied with deride.

"Fucking naff off, Death." He seethed.

Narinig niya lang ang mabagal nitong pag-usal ng yeah bago siya makaakyat ng first floor. Pagkapasok ng silid ay malakas niya iyong isinara saka hinubad ang damit at tanging boxer niya lang ang itinira bago padapang nahiga sa kama.

His body is damn exhausted but the anger, jealousy and annoyance could still make him beat someone. And that someone will be that fucking Java Rashford. Damn that ass.

Ipinikit niya ang mata at ilang sandali pa ay narinig niya ang pagbukas ng pintuan ng silid niya. Hindi siya gumalaw pero pinapakiramdamn niya ang galaw ng babaeng ang manhid ata. Tch. Tang'na kung hindi lang siya pagod at may trabaho bukas ito ang papagurin niya hanggang sa tumatak sa isipan nito na siya lang ang may karapatang humawak dito.

Naramdaman niya ang paglubog ng kabilang parte ng kama at alam niyang naupo ito. But he didn't move a muscle. He badly want to— crush her with a tight hug and kiss her torridly and hard as a punishment for making him feel so fucked up right now. But then, he couldn't. It's fucking burning his heart but part of him is glad to know something new about her.