Chapter 3

"FANCY SEEING you here." Sunset was surprised that Ruckus is inside her cell again after three weeks since the last time they saw each other.

He was leaning against the wall, wearing his suit. Looking so dashing but dangerous. His gray eyes are looking back at her coldly with his lips pursed into line with his jaw firm and tight.

"I'm bored that's why I paid you a visit."

"Never thought I could entertain you but, well..." Sunset trailed, walking to her bed to lay down. "Be my guest."

"The officer told me he interviewed you but they get nothing 'cause you wouldn't tell a thing. Do you know that if you tell your past it could change your life? You can get out of this cell," anito na hindi niya na ikinabigla.

A week ago she was interrogated by two officers. They were asking her about her life because they were unfortunate to get something from their background check.

They didn't fail to inform her that it could change the life she is in right now. Na kung wala siyang karumaldumal na krimen na ginawa ay pwede siyang makalabas, but under their surveillance.

Sunset wanted to lie so she can be free but the guilt that was inside her heart stopped her from doing so. Hindi niya kayang sabihin malinis ng kamay niya— ang pagkatao niya. Dahil kasing dilim ng imburnal ang pagkatao niya.

Aside from that, she still wants to see René. Hindi niya pa ito nakikita at nakakausap. At syempre kailangan niya itong mapatay iyon na lang ang layunin na meron siya para matahimik na siya. Kahit iyon na lang.

"Man, there's nothing about my life trails that would give me freedom." Sunset sighed, closing her eyes. "You know, I'm a whore, a bitch, a killer, and of course an evil witch. Wala kayong makikitang ebidensya ng mga krimen na ginawa ko dahil hindi ako kasing tanga ni René. I don't leave prints of every crime I committed."

"Have you killed children or innocent people? Tortured someone or perhaps are you in human trafficking?"

"I was part of it many times. You know I've been with René Orasis for so many years—"

"Why?" He cut her off.

Anger was palpable in his voice but Sunset was not at all bothered. She understands where this man is coming from. A woman that is dear to his brother almost died because of René. And the woman was once in René's mansion in Canada but escaped.

"What why?" Sunset asked, covering her eyes with her lower arm while one rested on her stomach.

"Why stick with that sleazebag? He is not but old, ugly, and not even very rich."

Gumalaw lang ang panga ni Sunset at hindi siya sumagot.

"Was he good in bed you were so addicted you can't leave him? You sure are not weak not to get away from his grasp. With that face and body you have, you sure can be a whore to other men. Less evil and richer than Orasis."

Sunset bit the inside of her cheek when anger started to mount inside her. Did this asshole go here to berate her again?

Oh, yes... He is bored and looks like berating her is his entertainment.

Too tired and just wanting to be left alone, Sunset replied, "I enjoyed the torture. Loving it and no other man could do it but René," 'cause he is the only person who have an alas against me, Sunset silently added.

She heard him tsked with contempt and derision.

"So you enjoy sex with torture. Tch, such a disgusting whore."

Having enough of his words that scorch like an acid to her heart, Sunset with the fastest move she master over the years went to him and tried to get a hold of his neck.