Chapter 9

HINIHINGAL NA naupo sa bench si Sunset matapos ang ensayo niya. Kinuha niya ang bottled water na nasa tabi at uminom tapos ay tumitig sa punching bag.

Two months.

It's been two months since she get out of that boring underground cell. And tomorrow is the day she must begin her mission.

Damn it. The Crown's want me dead.

To go into this mission alone is suicide but options are not offered by that woman. Aleandra did not tell her someone will help her when she accepted the deal just a day after it was offered to her. And it seems like it was clear she is alone in this.

Tch, that mother of you Ruck is cunning.

The woman gave her a suicide mission in exchange for her freedom but she will have to lay down her life first. If she makes it out alive then she will become a maid for six months. Kung sa anim na buwan na iyon ay mapatunayan niyang pwede siguro siyang mapagkatiwalaan ay baka bigyan siya ng trabaho sa organisasyon. Kaya siguro gagawin muna siyang katulong.

But she's not really after the work in the HOPE but the chance that Aleandra could find the two people she's looking for. With that cunning and bitch attitude of that Crown matriarch, Sunset is sure she has something under her sleeves to make René spill something.

At iyon ang hihilingin niya sa babaeng iyon. Ang malaman kung nasaan sila Midnight pagkatapos ng kalahating taon. Hindi niya na kailangan pang maging miyembro ng organisasyon basta kahit iyon na lang ang pangatlong makuha niya, sapat na. That is why she needs to get this mission done with her alive and breathing. And she'll do everything she can.

Tumayo si Sunset at lumabas ng gym saka pumunta ng pool.

Napabuntong-hininga siya habang nakatanaw sa tubig. Hindi niya alam kung nasaan siya dahil nagising na lang siya isang araw matapos niyang tanggapin ang misyon sa bahay na ito.

She was instructed to stay inside the house for two months to train and come up with a plan. After that, she'll have to start and it will be tomorrow.

Wala siyang kasama sa bahay na iyon pero may nagpupunta doon lagi para dalhan siya ng groceries. Hindi niya rin sinubukan na lumabas dahil suot niya na ang bracelet na may tracking device. Maliban doon may kwintas din siyang suot na alam niyang may shock.

Pumalatak si Sunset. Those Crowns are cunning. She can't even take a look outside because the walls are too high. She can't even touch the wall because there's thin metal with running electricity with high voltage.

Not that she wants to escape but damn, their ways to make sure she doesn't escape away is annoying.

Well, perhaps that's why they are strong. They don't trust so easily.

Pero miss niya na ang gumalaw sa labas at makakita ng ibang tao. Nakakabaliw ang walang kausap. Wala ring nagpapainteres sa kanya.

Speaking of interest...

Kumusta na kaya si Ruckus?

Sunset smiled upon remembering the man. It's interesting how she could allow him to embrace her like that to sleep. It was the first.

Nakakapagtaka rin na minsan hinihiling niya na mangyari ulit ang gabing iyon kung saan yakap siya ng binata. With his embrace, she felt safe and calm. Parang naramdaman niya na hindi siya nag-iisa. Na pwede siyang matulog na walang inaalala.

That she could sleep without fear and without feeling that hollow part in her heart.

Sunset sighed. Ruckus offered her comfort that she never had before or she never had a chance to experience. But that's it. Whatever that man makes her experience is something she can't have for long nor will she ever experience it again. Pang-isang gabi lang iyon at hindi na mangyayari pang muli. It was great tho...