Chapter 11

MATAPOS SIYANG ihatid ng lalaking nagngangalang Kleeve sa tapat ng bahay ni Ruckus ay iniwan na siya nito.

Napabuntong-hininga si Sunset habang nakatingin sa magandang mansyon na nasa harapan niya. Mas malaki at mas magara iyon kesa sa mansyon ng mga Orasis sa Canada.

She's wondering if she'll be the only maid in this mansion. If that's the case then she has a lot to do.

Damn...

Sunset frowned when her heart started to pace faster and she feel nervous when she thought about seeing Ruckus again after months.

Damn it! Calm down Sunset! It's just the fucking ass Ruckus. She mentally reminded.

Naglakad na siya patungo sa main door at bumunot muna ng malalim na hininga bago niya nakuhang itaas ang kamay para sana kumatok nang may nagsalita sa likod niya na ikinamura ni Sunset.

"Who are—"

"What the fuck?!" Sunset exclaimed, looking back at the person who startled her.

It's a child. A boy in his teen with an eye patch on his left eye. Damn, this child is sneaky. She didn't hear his footsteps.

"Who are you?" Tanong nito at hindi pinansin ang pagkagulat niya.

Sunset sighed, her eyes looking at the child's cold, hallow, lake-blue right eye. "I'm here to be Ruckus's maid. Are you his child?" She asked.

Tsk, come to think of it. She let that asshole sleep with her when she didn't even know if he was single or not. Damn! He better not have a wife of she will crash his spoiled balls between his legs.

"I am not." The child replied flatly. He sounded like it was a horrible idea to be Ruckus' child.

Oh, well, she can agree to that. The man doesn't look like a father that will be a good influence on his children.

"Oh, is that so. So, who are you?" she inquired.

"I live here. Should I call him for you?" he asked, not giving his name.

Sunset nodded, eyes narrowed down to assess the child. "Tell him a bitch is looking for him."

"Your name?"

"Bitch," Sunset replied shortly.

Sinundan ng tingin ni Sunset ang bata na walang pakialam sa kung anong pangalan ang ibinigay niya hanggang sa makapasok ito ng bahay at isinara ang pintuan.

The child seems too cold. His eye is cold so is his voice. And he really walks silently. Cool.

Sumandal si Sunset sa tabi ng pintuan habang hinihintay si Ruckus. Wala siyang maisip na iba kundi ang lalaki. She's been thinking about how did he react when she just disappeared from her cell. But perhaps, it was no surprise for him. After all, he could also be part of the plan to send her to the mission. What boggles her is why did she have to be his maid?

Does Ruckus have that ill attitude that no maid gets along with him? If that's the case, then damn, she's in for a big trouble 'cause her patience isn't the best when dealing with an asshole.

Ilang sandali pa ay muling bumukas ang pintuan at ang batang lalaki ulit iyon.

"And?" she asked with her brow raised.

"Ruckus said; Get lost."

Sunset's jaw tightened from annoyance. Damn that man! Does he know how tired she is? And how bad she needed rest? She wouldn't be here after all if not because of that damn deal!

And he can't send her just like that. She needs her freedom and the last thing she must do is fulfill the last thing she must do to get it!

Damn you, Ruckus! You're annoying!