𝘤𝘭𝘰𝘴𝘦𝘵𝘴 » 𝘳.𝘤

word count: 0.4k

request: "Y'know I never imagined you as a fan of closets and yet here we are..." with Rafe Cameron please?

✰ ⋆ ✰ ⋆ ✰ ⋆ ✰

Being a pogue and dating a kook was pretty much unheard of on the island. Both groups stayed in their respective places most of the time, with the exception of an occasional tussle every now and then. Unfortunately for you, your circle had always found their way to be on one end of the fights between pogues and kooks.

Your brother, JJ, had absolutely no tolerance for bullshit from the kooks and made that very clear each time he was challenged. So dating Rafe Cameron probably wasn't the smartest decision, if you wanted to keep your bond with your brother intact. Although he was younger, he was very protective of you and looked at himself as the man of the house, as your dad was never around the house anymore. (Which you used to your advantage.)

You and Rafe were left with no choice but to sneak around together, desperate to make your relationship work without any backlash from your friends or family. It was normal for Rafe to come over for the day while JJ was working, as you had memorized his schedule to avoid the awkward run-in. For some reason he wasn't following his routine like normal.

You grew anxious as Rafe was about to show up any minute, and JJ was still playing music from his bedroom. Hearing Rafe's truck park outside and down the street, you opened the door to be met with the tall boy before he had a chance to barge in and yell out for you. "Hey, baby. You look hot today." He greeted, cupping your face to kiss you.

Or attempting to at least. You didn't hesitate in dragging him inside by the arm and shoving him into the hall closet nearby, hearing JJ's footsteps approaching. You panted, listening closely to hear where he was going to. Just as Rafe was opening his mouth to say something or ask what you were doing, you kissed him roughly to shut him up.

He accepted your advance with no doubt, deepening the kiss and pulling you closer. It was his turn to pant with a smirk on his face after you pulled away. "Y'know, I never imagined you as a fan of closets and yet here we are..."

"Oh, shut up." You argued in a whisper. "If JJ finds us we are both dead. It's like you're trying to get caught."

He quirked an eyebrow teasingly. "I'm not opposed, if it means that happens every time." He referred to your unexpected make out just a few moments earlier.

You clasped a hand over his mouth, hearing footsteps pass by the closet and down the hall. "Well, it's not looking too good for you." You shot back. "That was close."

"You know you love the thrill." He pointed out, lips ghosting yours. "Now, where were we?"