𝘴𝘵𝘶𝘤𝘬 𝘸𝘪𝘵𝘩 𝘺𝘰𝘶 » 𝘫.𝘮

word count: 0.4k

request: can i please request "they're in bed, one of them's like "it's time to get up" and their lover pulls them back down, wraps their hands around their body, snuggles up close, preventing the other one from getting out of bed" with JJ?🥰

✰ ⋆ ✰ ⋆ ✰ ⋆ ✰

8:30am.

The alarm on your phone set off with cautionary pings, sounding through the small room that JJ learned to call his own. Slowly but surely you were brought back to consciousness, rubbing your tired eyes and yawning before turning the alarm off. As you tried to roll away, a strong forearm wrapped around your torso in an attempt to hold you down.

"Babe, we have to get up." You reminded him, kissing his forehead and smoothing some of his messy blond hair. "Well at least I have to."

"No." He groaned sleepily, mustering the strength to nuzzle his head into the crook of your neck.

"Yes, J. I gotta get out of here before John B wakes up."

The tired boy sighed heavily, propping himself up on his elbows. "Why?"

"We've been over this." You stated. "No pogue-on-pogue macking, remember? You're lucky I even spent the night in your room."

"Who cares. Let them find out."

"What?" You asked incredulously.

"Would it be so bad if they did?"

You gave him a dumbfounded expression, confused why he was changing his tune so randomly. "If they saw us in bed together as opposed to us telling them first, yeah. It probably would be bad."

JJ fully sat up against the headboard, pulling you onto his lap to straddle him. "You have a point. But either way I think we should tell them."

"Why?" You blurted, retracting your words immediately after watching JJ's face drop. "I didn't mean it like that. I promise. I'm just surprised you want to tell them."

He smiled softly, pressing a kiss to your jaw. "Of course I want to. I'm tired of keeping us a secret. I wanna be able to brag about you all the time." He cheesed.

You grinned at his confession, pecking his lips to let him know you felt the same. "Okay. Then we'll tell them."

"Deal." He affirmed, making you giggle as he flipped you to your side and held you to his chest in one swift movement. "But for now, we sleep."

"What if John B sees me coming out of here?"

"Tell him you were sleepwalking last night." JJ shrugged. "It doesn't matter anymore. Because in a few short hours we'll never have to worry about hiding from the rest of the pogues again."

"Damn, you're persuasive. I can't believe I agreed to that."

"I'm not letting you go that easy, Y/l/n." He teased. "Guess you're stuck with me."

You chuckled, resting your head on his chest, your fingers drawing shapes on the warm skin. "Guess so."