𝘥𝘢𝘪𝘴𝘪𝘦𝘴 » 𝘳.𝘤

word count: 0.6k

request: "Daisies remind me of you. It means innocence and purity." & "His search history would say otherwise." with Rafe Cameron 💗

✰ ⋆ ✰ ⋆ ✰ ⋆ ✰

Rafe's friends. Sure you had heard of them, the rumors, crazy party stories and everything in between. For some time now you hadn't formally met them at all. It wasn't a problem, but Rafe never seemed to talk about them like they were his best friends either. "So.. how was golfing with your friends, babe?" You asked him, lying on your stomach on top of his bed from boredom.

"It was good." He answered nonchalantly.

"What's their names again? Copper and Nelce?" You scrunch your eyebrows in thought but figured that couldn't be right.

He laughed at your words, shaking his head. "No, baby. Topper and Kelce."

"Oh. I like my version better." You shrugged.

"Me too." He agreed.

"Why don't you ever talk about them?"

It was his turn to shrug. "I don't know. You never ask, I guess."

"Maybe I could meet them?" You suggested. "You've met most of my friends."

"If you want to." He sighed, making you quirk your eyebrow in question.

"Unless you don't want me to?"

"No, it's not that." He ran a hand through his hair, clearing his throat before finishing. "They're idiots, and I don't want them to run you off or something. Or cause you to think less of me because I-" You pushed a finger to his mouth, cutting off his rambling.

"No one else could ever make me think less of you, baby. And even if they are idiots, it's nothing I can't handle. I'll leave it up to you but it's okay with me either way."

"This is why I love you." He grinned, kissing your forehead. "How about next Saturday? You can come have lunch with us at the country club or something."

"Deal."

-

Next Saturday came around slowly, you would've nearly forgotten if Rafe hadn't brought it up that morning. You had a quick errand to run, and told Rafe you'd meet them there. "You better not mess this up for me." Rafe warned his friends playing corn hole.

"Relax, man. You've been pretty much sweating since you got here. She'll love us. Won't she, Top?" Kelce reassured him confidently.

"Exactly. If she finds you funny, then she'll have no problem liking us." Topper snickered, earning a laugh from Kelce too.

"Stop making jokes, okay? This is serious." Rafe expressed firmly, interfering with Topper's throw to the target. The two boys stood up straight, saluting their friend before falling into a fit of laughter again.

"Yes, sir."

"Hey, Rafey." You greeted your boyfriend from behind him, wrapping your arms around this neck to peck his lips. The boys gagged at the affection, immediately stopping when you turned around to look at them.

"Guys, this is my girlfriend Y/n."

"Like we don't know. All he does is talk about you." Kelce quipped, earning a glare and a light blush from Rafe. "I'm Kelce." He reached his hand out for you to shake.

You shook his hand before turning to face the other one. "So you must be Topper. It's nice to meet you both." You smiled after shaking Topper's hand.

"Indeed. I'm sure he's told you so much about us already though, huh Rafey?" Topper jokes, winking at Rafe.

"Idiots, just like I said. This a new top? You look super cute." He turned his focus to you and your white top with daisies on it, snaking an arm around your waist.

"Oh, yeah. I saw it at the mall and I had to get it because daisies remind me of you. They mean innocence and purity." You told him. Daisies really did remind you of him, too. The Rafe you loved really was innocent and pure most of the time, his rough exterior aside.

"His search history would say otherwise." Topper coughed out, trying to cover it up. You laughed at his comment, Kelce hitting Topper on the back of his head.

"Well, this is gonna be fun." Rafe exaggerated.

"Relax a little bit, babe. They're just being funny. Let's go eat."

"Yeah, Rafe. What she said." Topper agreed, patting him on the shoulder before leading the way inside.

✰ ⋆ ✰ ⋆ ✰ ⋆ ✰

a/n: i wish we had more funny scenes between the kooks because they really are just hot and as dumb as a box of rocks