Chapter 4

Skye
I sat awkwardly in her car as she drove us to my house. Reyna didn't drive like a newbie, she drove at a rather fast speed, totally my type. I grinned to myself as I discovered this part of Reyna. I hoped that one day she would be comfortable enough with me to show me her true self.

Reyna was always very guarded to the everyone other than her three friends. She would laugh and joke with them during break time while I stare at her from far away.

"Do you not have trainings?" Reyna asked as I unlocked my door.

"I quit basketball last week." It was taking up a lot of my time and I needed to graduate from high school with good results. My gpa had to be at least 3.7.

"I thought you love basketball?" She questioned.

"Nah, I joined because it was fun and I happened to be tall." I laughed at my own reason to be in basketball. It was my family's genetic to be tall. My Mum was 6'1 and Dad was 6'4.

˶‾᷄ ⁻̫ ‾᷅˵

Reyna sat at my study table while I laid on my bed to do our homeworks. We checked with each other occasionally because Reyna was a genius but she wasn't confident about her answers.

"Do you want to eat something? I can make salad with those." I pointed to my balcony.

Reyna looked at where I was pointing and said, "Yes." with excitement.

I laughed and walked to get them. I removed the tomatoes, cucumbers and mint with a cutter and brought them to the kitchen for preparation.

I made the sauce with the ingredients that I had at home. Cutting the cucumber, tomatoes and some lettuce from my fridge, I mixed everything in a large bowl and brought it into my room for Reyna and me.

As expected, Reyna poked the tomato first and moaned when she put it in her mouth. Her moan did something to me. Something bad. It turned me on. I ran to the aloe vera and watered it to escape from Reyna's moans everytime she put a tomato into her mouth.

"How was it?" I asked as I walked back to her after I calmed down my brainless region.

"Great. Better than expected. Once you bite onto the tomato, the juices blast out. The sweetness of the juice, with abit of sour, covers the sauce but the sauce adds on to its flavour, making it even more delicious." Reyna moaned as she ate another one. "Are you not eating?"

"If you continue, I will be the one that blast out, not the tomato juice." I muttered.

"What?"

"Nothing." I fall flat on my bed and cried for help in my mind. I came back alive to see the reds all gone from the salad, and left with greens and greens only.

I munched on the leftovers and finished everything, then washed it at the kitchen. Reyna was resting her head on the table when I returned. After a few minutes, I realised she was sleeping as she was breathing deeply.

'Θ'

I finished working out at around 5pm and showered. "Reyna, it's quite late already." I stroked her head softly and she hummed in response. "You need to go home now. It's already 5.30."

"What?" Reyna jumped and I dropped my hand to my side. "5.30? I fell asleep for so long? I need to go now." She stuffed all her things into her bag and stood up from the chair so fast that the chair toppled over and landed on my toes. "Oh shit. I'm sorry, are you okay?"

I winced and bit my lips to stop myself from cursing in front of her. "Yes." I bit the insides of my mouth. "Can I drive you home? You look like you are still half asleep." I offered.

"And how are you coming home?"

"Walk. You drove me here and I missed my walking today."

"Nevermind, I need to go now." Reyna rejected me.

I walked down with her and watched her drive away. Hopefully she will reach home safely.

-wh