Chapter 9

Skye
"Just... stop. It will go away." I muttered as I covered myself with my hands. "Tell me how did you know about it?"

"About IT? You sure? If I tell you about IT, IT may not go away." Reyna grinned, showing me her dimples. It was such a rare sight, once in a blue moon.

"No. How long have you known?" I decided against it.

"Hmm, around... one month?" Reyna spinned a pen on her hand. "That day was the first day I stayed overnight here. Any ideas?" She smirked.

That was the day I had wet dream beside her. My face heated up when I realised what she most likely saw and that she knew about me all this while without asking or telling me.

"Do you need to do something about that?" Reyna pointed at my crotch. "It looks like it's going to," -she opened her fist, implying explosion- "or do you want me to help you to make it," -she opened her fist again and stood from the chair.

"Don't move." I stopped her. I was on my edge already, any small moment and it would erupt.

"You don't move." Reyna stopped in front of me and pushed me down by my shoulder. She straighten my legs and moved to straddle me. I tried to push her away and she said, "Just stay." She leaned down and kissed me before dry humping me.

It didn't took much, it took me one second, one hump of her's and I was a gone. I moaned and groaned into her mouth and my hips thrusted into her's uncontrollably as my stuff spurted down my left leg. Reyna continued humping until I stopped thrusting.

Embarrassment hit me once my orgasm ended. Reyna pulled back and kissed my forehead before saying, "it's okay." She stroked my hair slowly as we stayed in that weird position. How did she know what I was feeling? I felt embarrassed that I orgasmed so fast and in my jeans. "It's okay, I still like you after you climaxed so fast. Can you go again? It still feels hard."

"Don't!" I pushed her aside and she laid down beside me.

"Do you know? I really like the way you can shoot so far and so much." Reyna giggled when I looked at her in shock. "That night your moanings woke me up and I watched your friend down there pushed it's way out of your boxers. It landed on my hand and you kept thrusting and moving your gigantic friend against my hand. The last part was the coolest, you flexed all your muscles and your friend stood up each time your cum spurted out." Reyna rolled to her side and hugged me. "I almost grabbed you because it looked so fascinating." She chuckled against me and I could feel the vibrations.

The more she said, the harder I got. I watched the outline of my dick on the jeans grew larger as it did. My stuff got colder and stickier as time passed by.

"Choose. Do you want one more time or do you want to get rid of it by yourself." She rubbed her hand in circles on my stomach.

War broke out within me again. The lower half wanted the first one while the upper half wanted the latter. "I just confessed to you and you can't keep you hands to yourself. I'm gonna clean myself." I pouted. "Don't tease me."

"You want some help?" Reyna laughed.

"Shut up."

'༎ຶ^༎ຶ'

We sat at the balcony peacefully. My legs were shaking and I couldn't stop because Reyna was sitting beside me. We watched the leaves jiggle as the wind blowed endlessly.

"What are we now?" I asked.

"It depends on you." Reyna was playing with her fingers and nails. She sinked her nails into her palms and winced as she stared at the mark left on her palm. "I did this to myself when I saw it that night, wondering if I was dreaming but it hurts. And it hurts now too."

I grabbed both her hands to stop her from doing it again and rubbed the marks with my thumbs, trying to soothe the pain. "Don't do it again." Seeing Reyna in pain sucked and it hurt me. "Do you want to be my girlfriend?" I asked as I held her hands, debating if I should kneel down too.

I moved down and kneeled in front of her, resting our hands on her knees. "Do you want to be my girlfriend too?" Reyna smiled

"Yes."

-wh
What if I end the story here?