Chapter 10

Skye
"What do we do now?" I hugged her arm and rested my head on Reyna's shoulder.

"Date?" The vibrations of her voice ran through me and I smiled. It only confirmed that Reyna was really here. "What are you smiling at?"

"You are mine." I grinned. I stood up and carried Reyna with me as a idea came to me. I walked into the living room with Reyna in my arms.

"Hey! Put me down! What are you doing?" Reyna struggled within my arms but I kept her still.

I sat her down on the couch and said, "Choose a movie while I make something to eat." Passing her to control and giving her the access to my netflix account, I sprinted to the kitchen to warm up some popcorn in the microwave.

Sound travelled from the living room and I wondered what she chose. When it was done, I brought it to her and rested my head on her lap. "What are we watching?" I was fine with all types, from comedy, romance, mystery to horror.

"You will see." She grinned as she put a popcorn into my mouth.

>~<

She chose that one thing I didn't state. Erotic. No wonder she had been grinning throughout the starting of the movie.

The main character fucked the other main character from the table to the fridge to her bed. I closed my eyes when they orgasmed but the moaning sound was something that I couldn't block. Reyna stole my hand, she held onto my hand tightly with one hand and fed us with the other.

Reyna bursted out laughing all of a sudden so I opened my eyes to look at her and saw her eyes looking towards my crotch. To add on, I was wear a basketball shorts which was lose, hence something was very obvious. "You evil little thing." I squinted my eyes at her and took a pillow to cover my private part.

"Why? It looks amazing." She whined as she tried to take the pillow away but I held it there.

"You watch your movie, not me." I turned her face to face the TV as my face heated up.

"That's the thing, I chose this for you to watch. What I want to watch is that." She pointed at the pillow. That was so not going to happen. I adjusted myself and flipped over, then rested my cheek on her lap. "Whyyy," she whined again.

̀^ ́

They fucked over and over again until the end and Reyna laughed every time they have sex. "When are we gonna have sex like them?" I tested her to see her reaction.

"When you stop getting embarrassed." Reyna caressed my hair and it felt so nice. She was no fun. "I will always remember that you cummed in your pants on our first day together and got hard while watching a movie with me. You horny kid." She laughed.

She took out her phone and started typing something. "What are you doing?" I strained my neck to see her phone. She was texting her Mommy that she was staying here.

"Are you serious? What if I can't keep my hands to myself and touch you in the middle of the night?" My head fall back on her lap, so close to her privates. I am not a pervert.

Reyna laughed. She laughed so often now and I liked it a lot. "You've done that already, you grabbed my boobs in your sleep and kneed them like dough."

"I did not." My jaws dropped an she laughed again.

"I'll wake you up the next time you grab me again. Or do you want me to leave and never stay here overnight again?"

"Stay." I sat up to kiss her. I had no idea how to kiss so I just kept my lips on her's. "I don't want you to leave." I pulled back and looked into her eyes.

Ò^Ó

It was finally time for bed and I was wearing an underwear under my boxers for the first time. I needed to hide my dick from her.

We both got comfortable under the covers and cuddled like we always do. Reyna stroked my back slowly because she knew I liked that. "Skye?" She said into my chest and I hummed in response. "Do you know that your birthday is on the same day as mine?"

"Really?" If she was being serious, her birthday would be on next Friday. Seven days from today.

"Mhmm. Is there anything you want?" Her voice was muffled against my chest. Goosebumps erupted as she moved her hand down to my ass.

"I want you to be with me for every single one of my birthday."

"Every single one? What if we broke up? We are only sixteen." Her hand slipped into my boxer.

Reyna was doing all the things that a horny teenage boy was doing. The things that I was supposed to do. She was touching me everywhere instead of me touching her. It didn't mean that I don't want to touch her, I didn't want to do anything to make her feel uncomfortable.

I grabbed her hand out and put her hand between us to stop her from doing weird things. "I will get you back or at least remain as friends. Wait, why are we talking about breaking up? Don't leave me." I whined and hugged her tightly.

-wh