Chapter 6

Reyna
Skye walked out in a boxer and sports bra, showing off her rock hard abs and the v-cut muscle above her boxers. In other words, she looked sexy. Extremely sexy.

"Are you trying to seduce me?" I stared at her abs.

"What? No. Should I wear a shirt?"

I laughed at her bewilderment. "No, I like the abs." Skye turned red as she stood there. "Come here." I stretched an arm to her.

"We haven't brush our teeth yet." Skye remained at the same position.

"Did I say we are sleeping already?" She looked at me cafefully but I didn't mind it because the view was amazing. She didn't answer and I didn't say anything else. "I need a toothbrush."

Skye motioned for me to follow her into the bathroom and gave me a new toothbrush. I brushed first so I was currently sitting on her bed, waiting for her.

"Is this because of your period?" Skye asked out of nowhere. I looked at her questionably. "Not talking and talking a lot." I laughed. "And laughing too." She added.

"Wouldn't you know?" She said it like I was the only one who gets period.

"No."

"No indeed. Why would it be because of my period? It's more of who I'm talking to and what you've become." I became closer to Skye and it didn't bother me anymore to talk to her and be myself.

"What do you mean?" Skye sat down beside me with her legs opened widely, ungirly but hot. She gave me the androgynous feeling and it didn't mattered to me what or who she identified herself as. I liked her as a person.

Skye was either dumb or dumb. "It means that I think we are closer than just friends and I don't mind being myself with you. Can we sleep now? I'm tired." I laid down on my side and patted on the space in front of me. "Hug me."

Skye turned off the lights and hugged me to her chest. I felt like a teddy bear, the one that I always hugged when I slept at home. Her heartbeat increased every minute but it lulled me to sleep.

⁎⁍̴̛ᴗ⁍̴̛⁎

Moans and movements on the bed woke me up. I was lying on Skye's muscular shoulder with her hand at my waist when I opened my eyes. My right leg was on top of her right leg and my right hand rested on her abs, so I took the chance to feel it. I rubbed her abs in circular movement, feeling the muscles that I could see faintly with the aid of the moonlight.

My movements made her moans louder and I saw something moved from the corner of my eyes. I saw something that made me questioned my eyes. There was a pole shaped thing straining at the left side of her boxers. It twitched as Skye moaned softly.

It moved slowly, pushing her boxers upwards until it came into view. A mushroom head. Skye had a dick. The show continued as her dick totally pushed her lose boxers upwards until it laid proudly and twitching above her stomach, or rather, the back of my right hand.

Was it a dream? I pressed my nail of my other hand into my palm. It hurt. It wasn't the first dick that I had ever seen. My brother had one and he wasn't exactly the shy type of person but Skye's was huge.

Her shaft was warm, comfortably warm and I wanted to touch it but I was afraid it would wake her up. Skye moaned as she thrusted her hips lightly, unable to move much under the weight of my leg.

After a few more moans and thrusts against my hand, her muscle under my hand tightened. Skye's dick suddenly stood by itself and shot out a string of liquid that landed on her bra. Skye grunted as her dick slapped onto my hand and stood to shoot another string of liquid.

"Fuck!" Skye cursed as she moved my hand away quickly and grabbed the base of her dick. That was hot, but she woke up. I watched the process repeated for another five times and Skye panted throughout it. When she stopped cumming, her dick didn't stop dancing.

I stared at her dick as she pushed my leg and head off lightly away from her body. I closed my eyes as Skye sat up and looked down at me. She sighed and got off her bed. Spying through my closed eyelids, her dick was still standing straight up, showing her balls that were hanging in her boxers. Hot.

Skye returned after a few minutes and I drifted off with her warm body beside mine again.

-wh
⊙_⊙