Chapter 12

Reyna
"You never told me you were this rich." Skye waved her hands in the air around her.

"You never asked." I hugged her waist as she sat before my piano. She ran her fingers over the keys and pressed down on the last key.

"I never knew you could play the piano." Skye placed her hands on the piano and started playing. River Flows In You. She played it smoothly, like she was born to play the piano.

Emotions, feelings and a person's mood can be felt through the way a person played and she was giving off the sad and jealous vibe. We were both too unfamiliar with our lifes.

"I never knew you love red so much." Skye dropped her hands on her lap. "I just realised the amount of things I knew about you was so less, just like how you don't know me. But I still like you as always, because you are you."

Grabbing her hands in mine, I said, "You can tell me, ask me anything and everything. I will listen to you, because you are mine and I'm your's." Skye was always so bright and happy I never knew she could be like this. I want her to be forever happy, the way I first met her, knew her and talked to her.

Skye stood up to removed her shirt and pants then laid down in my bed face flat. She always did that when she wanted to hide something. I off the lights and stripped my shirt off then laid beside her, waiting for her to say something.

My eyelids was closing and yet Skye still wasn't saying anything but I fought it because I knew she had something to say.

"I've never eaten with my own family like this, like how you do. Chat, eat, share. Free. I like your family and I want to be part of your family but I'm not." Skye mumbled into my bed and I hugged her in that position.

"Mommy told you to call her Mom didn't she? Always remember that you are mine and you are part of us." I flipped her over and kissed her softly, "Can we cuddle and sleep? I'm super sleepy while waiting for you to open up." Skye chuckled and apologied before cuddling with me and my soft toys.

[•]~[•]

Skye was poking me with her boner when I woke up within her arms. I liked it and I wanted to grab it. I kept myself still to not wake her and enjoyed the feeling of her dick twitching once in awhile against my belly.

I never knew she had never been with her family like our family always do. Now that she let me know, I will make sure she know that she can always join us and she had me with her, always. I vowed silently, her past may not be like mine but her future will be like mine.

Her moans brought me back. Was she dreaming about something good? Such as me touching her. Should I do her a favour to release the monster in case she wet the only boxers she had with her now? I doubt she would want me to see her dick again, she turned so red when I told her I saw it that night that I believe she would explode on the spot if I touch her. Both blood vessels and dick.

I smiled at her moans, she sounded so cute and in pleasure. Skye thrusted her hips like that night and I knew her orgasm was near. Her moans turned into grunts and she rolled away from me all of a sudden, landing on the floor with a loud thud in a praying position.

"Skye..? You okay?" I moved down the bed and placed my hand on her back. Her ass and back muscles flexed every half a second under my hand with I heard splattering sound and I realised she was.. cumming. I giggled at the realisation and caressed her slowly until the flexings stopped.

"Why didn't you.. wake me up or at least stop me from touching you?" Skye panted without moving from the position whereby I can't see anything under her.

"You sounded so cute that I couldn't stop you. Are your knees okay?" Seeing her like that reminded me of her she landed on the floor.

"Can you bring me a towel?" She deflected and I knew that moment her knees weren't okay. I did it anyway and came out of the toilet to see her kneeling with her boner in her boxers, pointing upwards. The second thing that caught my eyes was the puddle of white liquid Skye was staring at. "I'm sorry." She said to her discharge and then raising her eyes to meet mine.

"Why?" I squatted down beside her.

"For this." She lowered her head.

"And what's this?"

"S-shooting my stuff on your floor." Skye stuttered as her ears reddened.

"I was looking forward to seeing it again but you blocked it and I could only feel your body tensing under my hand." Skye turned even redder if it was possible. "You act like you have never masturbate before." I tossed her the towel and headed off to the toilet to freshen up.

Ō^Ō

We walked down together after we cleaned up her stuff(s) and ate together with Mommy, Daddy and Zander. Zan still looked at Skye like she was god and didn't believe she was my girlfriend. My Girlfriend.

"Are you really with my sister?" Zan asked and Skye nodded her head as her mouth was full of pancakes. "Like really really? Girlfriend?" She nodded again.

Zan frowned and stuffed his pancakes into his mouth like Skye did. Zan had been a fan of Skye since he joined high school and saw Skye playing at the game. He went to all her games without fail and definitely knew Skye more than me. He was how I found out about Skye's birthday.

"Sis? If you break Skye's heart, I will beat you up."

"Zan? If you beat your sister, I will smack your ass to outer space." Mommy replied before I could and Daddy bursted out laughing. "Skye? If they do anything bad to you tell me, I will beat them up for you." Mommy winked at Skye and her eyes widened.

:"

Once Skye left after breakfast, Mommy started asking me questions about Skye like a teenage girl gossiping and I told her everything except for the dick part.

As she was asking, I typed down all the things that I didn't have the answer to:
1. Who were her parents.
2. Why did she lived alone.
3. Did she had exes, which I highly doubt.
4. Why did her eyes looked sad.
And many more for me to ask her in the future.

-wh