Chapter 27

Skye
An overflowing bladder forced me to open my eyes, only to see darkness. I tried to move but I couldn't. Reyna had her leg draped over my hips, chin above my head and hand holding my head close to her, which meant I was at her chest. I blushed, blood pumping up and down my body.

My good friend down there got stiffer than usual, resting on her smooth thigh. I pulled away from her, trying my best to keep quiet and it came up to my stomach, making me wonder how on earth in the first place did it end up between there.

"Reyna." I said softly, not wanting to scare her awake. That would be the worst way to wake up in the morning. "Reyna?" I called again when she didn't move.

This time, she let go of me and kissed my forehead, freeing my legs and arm. Reyna was wide awake. "Yes?" She caressed my dick as she replied, stroking up and down with her soft and warm hand.

"I need to go to the toilet." I mumbled, enjoying the way she touched me.

"Let's go." Reyna sat up without letting me free.

"Let's go?" I asked.

She nodded. "Together."

'▽`

Long story short, we showered and nothing else. Ah! And I didn't die.

I stood before my bed, disgusted by my own discharge that were now stains on the bedsheet. Did I slept on it? Did I really let it happen just like that?

"Are you regretting?" Reyna asked behind me.

"No, I just can't believe we slept on it." I said.

"I'm regretting." I turned to her, not believing what my ears heard. But I heard it clearly, she regretted it. We did it at her house too and we were fine until now.

What did I do last night? "What? What did I do?" I panicked and apologised without knowing what I did wrongly.

I did something wrong. I did.

No one told me what was right and wrong in a relationship. Was it because I slept before her?

"Don't be, I'm the one who forgot something." Reyna said as she wrapped her arm around me.

"What did you..?" I escaped her hug and began removing the bedsheets that were annoying me with random stains.

Reyna chuckled and helped me with the other corners. "You want to know?" She asked. I nodded and paused my actions to give her my attention. "I forgot to get a taste of you because it was so amazing to watch."

Thank god she didn't. I couldn't imagine consuming the my thing down my own throat. "It's good that you forgot. Don't remember that in the future, it's dirty."

"So you won't go down on me?"

"I will. If you want." I looked into her eyes to let her know I was being serious.

"You better remember this. You said it yourself." Reyna laughed. "Are you coming with me later?"

"Yes."

"Oh ho ho... last night was so great that you want some more huh?" She looked at me with a teasing smile, heating up my face as pleasurable memories ran through my mind. 

"N-no." Her eyebrow stayed above. "I mean it was great and I do want more but that's not why. It's.. ahh.. partially that.... but the real reason is because I don't want to miss you when you are there, I want to see you forever and not let you out of my sight. I love it when you are close to me and beside me. It seems like you will leave me if I let you go by yourself. I don't like that." I rambled as my head lowered after each sentence, not wanting Reyna to misunderstand what I meant but was also afraid to meet her eyes.

Reyna sighed and tilted my head up. "I won't leave you, Skye. Why will I leave you? You are as perfect as a human can be. You care for me, cook for me, stay with me, let me play with you, doesn't mind what I do, has everything except for love, which I will be giving you. If you dare cheat on me, I will make sure you can't have kids." She said, hand cupping my balls and squeezing them lightly.

Her eyes darted to my lips and she tipped her toes to kiss me. With her hands around my neck, she forced me to bend lower for her. I smiled at our height difference and bent my knees to get lower for her.

My dick twitched in excitement as she pulled away, stopping before I got too excited. "It's great to know that I have the right skills to make you feel good." Reyna whispered into my ears and walked out. "Come on, let's go! I miss my family. It's been a week since I last saw them." She shouted excitedly.

Chuckling at her sudden change of topic, I followed behind her.

-wh