Chapter 8

Skye
Two months. Our green bean plant was two months old and flowers started to grow on it. Reyna had been chatting with me more often and I found out that she liked staying at home, eating and sleeping, just like me. She had never said it but I believe she liked staying over at my house, because she stayed here at least once a week.

It was rather tough for me to keep myself calm because she was always near me when she slept. That first day she stayed overnight, I had a wet dream of Reyna touching me and I cummed right beside her. I wasn't totally awake that time, but my dick twitching on her hand felt fantastic. Recalling it turned me on.

I almost got a heart attack that night. If only my movements woke her up, she would know about my dick and she would most probably hate me, a weirdo with a dick.

I learnt my lesson from that day onwards. On the days that she stayed, I would release myself in the shower so that it can stay soft beside Reyna. I didn't want to ruin the small friendship I had with her. I really liked her.

I looked over at Reyna doing her homework at a impossible speed and looked down at my own. "What's the formula for the surface area of cylinder?"

"2πrh+2πr^2" Reyna replied without hesitation.

"Gravitational potential energy?"

"mgh."

"Reactivity series?"

"Potassium, Sodium, Calcium, Magnesium, Aluminium, Zinc, Iron, Lithium, Hydrogen, Copper, Silver, Gold. What are you doing?" Reyna turned her head and stared at me.

"Testing out your genius brain. Can I have your brain?" I pouted, feeling jealous.

"Do your work."

"Kinetic energy?"

"Half mv^2. Stop."

"Hmpf."

'θ`

Should I tell her or not? The angel and devil fought within my brain. I laid on my bed in a star shape after I finished the homeworks that were due tomorrow while Reyna was doing more than what was given.

"Reyna," I paused and stole a slight glance at her before continuing, "can I tell you now? The one thing about me."

"What?" Reyna put down her pen and turned to face me.

"I like you." I couldn't look at her or her reaction so I closed my eyes. The silence was deafening. What was she doing? What was she thinking? Please say something, I begged.

"I like you too."

"I meant romantically." I peeked at her and saw her staring at me without showing me any emotion.

"Me too." She replied.

"What?" I jumped up and sat facing her. "Really? You like me? The kind of like that you would kiss me? With tongue? Saliva? You don't mind?" I blurted out all the questions.

Reyna stood up from the chair and walked to me. My heartbeat increased. Was she going to slap me? Was she going to kiss me? What was she planning to do?

Reyna cupped my face with both hands and I closed my eyes. "That's the only thing you think of? Kissing and nothing else? I thought you would want more..."

I opened my eyes at 'more' and Reyna's lips touched mine and I froze. She moved back before I could do anything. Reyna just gave me a peck. A peck on my lips. Or was that a kiss?

My head dropped, I didn't have the strength to face Reyna and that was when I saw a bulge in my jeans. Did Reyna saw it? I fliped over and fall flat on my face on the bed to hide it. When did that got hard? The peck? The standing up part? Or was it the I like you too part? Shit. "AAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!" I screamed into the bed.

"Skye? Breathe." And I realised I wasn't breathing, so I raised my head and took a deep breathe. Grabbing the covers in my hand, I covered my lap and sat up.

"Reyna?" I looked into Reyna's eyes and took one last deep breathe before the sky fall and this Skye fall. "I am intersex."

"Oh, so you are intersex." Reyna nodded her head like she finally know what I was.

"You knew..?" My head was exploding. How? When?

"That you have a dick? Yes." The word 'dick' coming from her mouth made my dick harder than it already was.

"Oh god, don't say that word." I groaned as it strained against my jeans.

"What? Dick? Then what should I call it? Cock? Penis? Skye junior?" Reyna said out all the words that should never had made me hard but it did. It was getting painful. I missed the quiet Reyna. "Oh wow, don't tell me those words turn you on." Reyna smirked and snatched the covers away from me. "Oh god." My whole body heated up from exposing myself.

-wh