Chapter 29

Reyna
With her hand in mine, I didn't give her a choice and dragged Skye together with me to the bathroom. Skye automatically stripped and helped me showered.

It wasn't a daily thing for her to be so open and willing to do this. I didn't mind being naked with her but Skye was constantly blushing under the running water. Not being able to hold myself back from it, I wrapped my arm around her neck and kissed her, spare hand sliding down her back to her ass.

"Why are you so cute?" I said against her lips, her dick standing on its own between us. Skye kept her hands by my waist, not higher or lower, holding us closer if possible. "I'm not made of glass, just touch me if you want."

She hesitated, a pause at our lips. "I'm not cute."

"So touch me."

"I'm good like this." She caressed my wet hair. Skye seemed to love doing that to me.

I pinched her ass and she yelped. "I'm not good like this, you are being a tease and I can't take it." Skye sighed and kissed my forehead.

"Sorry, I didn't know."

Rolling my eyes, I pinched her harder. "You put that hard thing there and you don't expect me to feel something?" I pushed her slightly away and pointed to her dick. "I don't care, do something. I'm horny and in pain and it's all because of you."

Skye looked at me innocently. She just look so freaking cute like this and I wanted to take her in right here and right now.

"I'm gonna get angry if you aren't starting and I won't care about what you think and fuck you." I poked her chest on every word, trying to hide my smile as I joked with her.

Skye panicked and held me closer to her. "Don't get angry, I just... I don't know how."

"You know how. Kiss me and let you hands go where they want. Even animals know by heart. You did it that time, you can." I place her hand at my chest. "Skye, believe yourself." Skye scratched her neck and bit her lip. I sighed. "Nevermind, let's just shower."

Caring as she was, Skye soaped my body from top to bottom, making me horny as fuck. As she did for herself, I washed her dick that was standing stiffly on its own, attracting my attention which it did.

Her body was a view, flat stomach perfectly shaped with my ideal type of muscles, pair of boobs and the one I held in my hands; hard red shaft with barely protruding veins along it, stopping below the sensitive mushroom head of hers-

"Reyna?" Skye cut my thoughts off. Looking up, I saw her with her jaws tight. "You are squeezing me... and its pain." I cursed and apologised and loosened my grip but not letting go of her until the end.

After showering, we laid in our comfy bed with Skye's face squeezed at my chest. I did it, it felt nice to have her close to me this way, mine.

•~•

Once we finished our dinner, we laid on the couch, with Skye's head resting on my lap, watching Moana since she didn't allowed us to watch anything sexual. Cartoon was the best choice.

She was super focused on the movie while I was just playing with her hair because I've watched it quite a few times with Zan, that childish idiot.

As if I broke my legs, Skye barely let me walked a little bit for the whole day. She stayed by my side the whole time except for the toilet which I pleaded her to stay outside.

"Oh gosh, poor thing." She said out of no where. I looked to the screen to see the chicken squeaking.

Skye laughed and cried as she watched. She really missed out on all these things in the past.

I probably dozed off while watching because Skye woke me up as she tried to carry me back to our room. "It's okay, sleep. I won't drop you on the way."

Skye came back to me some time after she put me down on the bed and spooned me from behind. After kissing my hair, her hand rested on my lower stomach, rubbing me carefully.

-wh