Chapter 23

Skye
I didn't realise how much I missed Reyna until I saw her this morning, she smiled as she walked to me with light glowing around her. My angel.

"Did you miss me?" Reyna asked as she held my hand. I suspected she has the skill to read my mind.

I wrapped my arms around her and pulled her tightly into my body to keep her close to me. Her body tensed for a moment, not expecting me to hug her, and relaxed to return the hug.

"You missed me that much? Until you want to hug me like this?" Her words muffled as she spoke against my chest.

"Yes."

Together, we walked to our class while talking about what we did on the weekends. Reyna told me about Zan trying to make them believe that someone in school likes him and he want to let his future girlfriend sleep with him. I told her I went to visit my siblings and we talked about life and her, my girlfriend.

"I don't want to disappoint you so I'm going to let you know, you can do anything to me and I will still like you. I swear I will always be single if you leave me so take your time with me, there's no rush. I won't stop you from doing anything, even if it's things that I don't want." I said out all the words that I had thought of the previous night.

Reyna smiled then frowned. "What did your brother and sister tell you yesterday?"

Why would she think that it had something to do with them?

"They said girls are insecure." I told her honestly.

"And did you forget you are a girl too?" She questioned.

She was right... Was I feeling that way too?

"It isn't the gender that makes us insecure, it's the way you behave and act around me that makes me feel that I can trust you. Be yourself, because that's who I fell for." Reyna rest her head on her arm and faced me. "I'm flattered though, are you sure no matter what I do you will still like me? What if I abuse you?"

"Then I'll die because of you and for you."

"Don't say that!" Reyna abused my shoulder. If I didn't workout, it would have hurt a lot without my muscles. "If you get injured because of me, remember to protect yourself too. You are as important to me as I am to you."

"But I don't want you to be in pain." I frowned at the thought of Reyna in pain.

"How bout we split it? Half half? Just promise me that you won't keep all the bad things to yourself." Reyna said.

"Promise. Promise. Promise. I said it three times because teachers always say important things three times."

Reyna chuckled and nodded. "If there's anything else, talk about it at home alright? I don't like having distractions in school." I smiled and held her hand to do a pinky promise. Shawn used to say that breaking a pinky promise breaks your pinky.

•__•

Reyna spun her pen and smiled wickedly. "Watch another movie with me, would you?"

It didn't sound like a good idea but I agreed with her. Indeed, she chose to watch an erotic movie again. I hugged her closely by my side and watched it quietly with her, blocking her view once in awhile when the main characters do dirty stuff. I closed my eyes too.

Reyna didn't say or do anything when I blocked her eyes, instead, she rested her head on my shoulder and hooked my hand with her's.

"How was it?" She looked down on my lap when the movie ended. "It didn't excite you?"

"What do you get from this?" I asked.

"A chance to touch you? Or at least see it?" Reyna smiled hopefully.

"Why do you always want to see it?" I looked down. "It's like an extra piece of meat that a normal girl don't have."

"Because I like it and I like the way you are different from others. Not just the way you body is, but the way you keep things to yourself and you are so perfect." Reyna cupped my face and asked, "Why do I feel that you are waaaaay more insecure that you should be?" She looked so serious now, not the usual playful Reyna. Was she doubting herself on why she was my girlfriend?

I didn't want to tell her what I was thinking, but either way she would be able to tell and read it from my face. I made a promise, and I will not break it. "I promised you to tell you and share the things that hurt me with you." Reyna nodded in acknowledgement. "I don't deserve someone like you. I don't get why you like me. I don-"

"Stop." She covered my mouth, not giving me a choice to shut up or not. "You don't want me to end up like you? Suffer? I've had those thoughts too, but in a good way. I don't deserve you because you are so pure and clean while I am the total opposite. I don't get why you like me because I keep doing things that you stop me from. I don't want you to end up like me because I like the way you are.

"You need to know that you have your good side and I have my bad side that you don't know. You will slowly know it as time pass, and I hope you can embrace them because I'm accepting yours." Reyna finally finished her speech and I had many arrow sticking out of me. She said everything but in another way from what I wanted to say.

I wasn't sure about my good side but I surely knew her negative side. "You don't make your bed after waking up, do your laundry, pick up your fallen hair and keep your hand to yourself. If I hadn't embrace them, I doubt you would be here." I listed them.

Reyna rubbed her hand up and down my thigh as she laughed. "We are meant to be together. So how was the movie?" She pressed her breasts to my arm while leaning her head on my shoulder.

"Not good, we shouldn't watch that kind of movie again. It's not good for the both of us." I tried recalling a none erotic part to distract myself from her breasts. It wasn't working.

"Oooooo my Skye is controlling me?"

"N-no! I didn't mean it that way, it's just a suggestion." I said quickly.

Reyna laughed again. Her hand moving closer to my growing erection, never touching it. Sharlene said girls hated to be denied so I held back from stopping her. "I doubt you can control me. Go shower and get rid of it, I believe you don't want to have another wet dream and change you sheets again."

"You knew." I muttered.

"Of course, how can I miss the show. I was there every single time." Reyna smiled and I blushed, knowing she saw it happened at night.

I didn't get rid of it during the shower and let it ache like how my heart throbbed when I walked out and saw Reyna laying on the bed waiting for me.

-wh