Chapter 11

Skye
Urgent. Very urgert. I needed to pee right now but Reyna was showering. "Can I come in?" I knocked on the door.

"You are finally showing your true self, pervert." Reyna said.

"I'm coming in." I didn't care about her teasings anymore, my dick wasn't capable of holding it any longer. I broke into the toilet and whipped out my dick before the first drop of pee came out as I stood before the toilet bowl.

I sighed as my pee gushed out and splashed into the water. I spreaded my legs and bend down before I squeezed and flicked my dick lightly to get everything out. Wiping my peehole with a piece of toilet paper, I flushed it all down.

"I got to watch you pee on our second day together, how nice." Reyna grinned with her head poked out of the curtain. I sighed and washed my hands before leaving.

I squatted down and watered my plants. Counting the number of pods growing on the green bean plant, I wondered how many more day this project will last. Eleven pods. A few more days and we will be done with the green bean project. Will Reyna still come here everyday after school?

The cucumber hung on the stem and swung beside the green bean plant, luring me to eat it. "Skye, what are you doing there?" I heard Reyna asking from the room.

"Fighting with my cucumber." I returned my focus to the cucumber and fought the urge to cut it down.

Laughters came behind me. "Are you seriously masturbating at the balcony?" I turned and looked at her, horrified.

"NO!"

"Go wash up and make me breakfast." Reyna laughed and laid down on the bed with her phone in hand.

ʕ •ᴥ•ʔ

Holding the sandwich in my hand, I debated if I should put the cucumber in it. The cucumber that made Reyna teased me and I plucked it down. Cutting it into slices, I split it half and put equal amount in mine and her's. I had one more thing that troubled me; when was Reyna bring me home to meet her parents.

"Can I go home with you today?" I asked and Reyna put down her phone and smiled at me. Why was she smiling so often..?

"Why? Are you afraid that I'm not bringing you to see my parents? I thought people are always afraid of meeting their other half's parents?" Her eyes filled with curiosity. I smiled as I let her remain curious.

Nothing, no one was worst than meeting my own parents. They were like the boss and we were their clients. We, as in me and my siblings. They gave us what we want, but in return, we had to attain certain results. As one of the younger children of theirs, we just had to stay out of trouble. The younger children was a group of threes including me, my older brother, Sean and my younger sister, Sharlene. I left them and moved here on my own so I could live a new life, any from my parents. My older siblings had to follow what they planned for them and now work for them. I felt sorry for them but there was nothing that I could do for them.

"Let's just go together, I want to meet them." I knew they were kind people because they had such a kind daughter like Reyna. I just hoped that they would understand why I had a dick and how much I love Reyna. I might have found out I love her last night when she talked about us breaking up because my heart cracked when she said that.

"Sure, don't regret."

- -;

Reyna opened the door and she walked in. "Are you two together or something? You've been staying there more than your own house." A woman said jokingly, which was most probably Reyna's mother.

"Yup, I brought her here." I walked in as she said that.

"Oh my god, you heard that?" The woman slapped the leg of the man sitting beside her.

"Hi, I'm Skye. The Skye that Reyna has been staying with more often than her own house." I introduced myself to them and Reyna elbowed me on my side.

"Oh my goodness, our daughter got herself a girlfriend. A pretty and handsome looking one. Honey? I think I like her more than you." Reyna's Mother stared at me in awe like I was some kind of diamond.

"I'm Brad," Brad walked to me and I sticked my hand out but he hugged me instead. "You better not make my daughter cry." He whispered while hugging.

"Yes sir." I whispered back.

Reyna's mother jumped onto me once Brad let me go. "Oh my, honey? Did you feel her muscles?" She poked my biceps, back and shoulders as she hung herself on me. I looked to Reyna for help but she just shrugged.

"Baby, you haven't introduce yourself. I apologise for her behaviours, it's the first time Reyna brought her girlfriend home and the first girlfriend she had ever had, if she didn't keep her other lovers hidden from us." Brad smirked at his daughter, creating drama.

"Other lovers huh?" I studied Reyna's expression.

"Daddy, are you trying to make me single again after having a girlfriend for less than two days? And Mommy, get down from my girl and introduce yourself. We've been standing for so long." Reyna frowned at her parents and her mother finally freed me.

"Sorry, I'm Jane, Reyna and Zander's mother, and Brad's wife. You can be my daughter too, call me Mom." Jane smiled with her hands still on my biceps. Was this where the molesting genes came from? I liked Reyna's touch though.

They invited me to stay for dinner an we ended up talking about how me and Reyna got together yesterday. The dinner was of high standard and I knew from that why Reyna always make me cook for her. You had good food for too long and you want some normal food, my lousy cooking. I should ask Jane to teach me how to cook.

Jane told me to sleep with Reyna tonight because it was pretty late and I didn't have a car. I was getting that familiar guilty feeling when I did something wrong as a kid. It felt wrong to be sleeping with Reyna without letting her parents know that I have a male body part but I kept quiet and followed Reyna into her room.

Her room was red in colour, with a king size bed, a walk-in closet and a piano that were all red. Beside her bed was a dressing table with makeup sets that I have never seen her with. Reyna looked pretty enough without any. There were three rows of book shelves above her study table.

On the top row, it had a few trophies and three red photo frames; baby photo, kindergarten graduation photo and family photo. On the middle row, it had textbooks, exercise books, examination preparation books, study aids and notes. On the lowest row, there were many novels, including The Trials Of Apollo series, all the Rick Riordan novels and lots of novels that I've never seen. It was quite obvious but I'll just state it, I hated reading and studying but his books were interesting and I loved Piper McLean.

Weirdly, I felt sad. She had never told me she liked red this much. So this was what people with a family lived in, something that I have never experienced.

-wh