Chapter 15

Skye
"... HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO REYNA AND SKYE. HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU!" We sang together and I positioned myself to blow the candle but I didn't. I didn't want to steal Reyna's chance to make a wish, it didn't belonged to me.

I smiled and laughed with them as they talked about Reyna's baby moments but my brain remained at what Mom told me...

"So you can get Reyna pregnant right?" I nodded. "It was a right choice to make Reyna stay at your house, I want lots of grandbabies. I can take care of them for you." Mom hugged me tightly. "Thank whoever that is for making you who you are."

The whole family just wanted kids... was it genes too? A sudden wetness slapped on my face as I was thinking about kids. I located the person and cupped her face to grind my face against her's. "How dare you waste food?" I whispered into her ear.

Reyna giggled and licked the cream off my face, "I can always eat them. I need to talk to you later." She whispered back. Her family laughed at us, birthday kids, as we battled with the cream.

"Okay, kids let's stop." Mom clapped her hands loudly, gaining all of our attention. "Our gift to the both of yall is for Reyna to stay at Skye's house everyday except for weekends. Of course Skye is also welcomed to stay here on weekends."

"Mommy, I want that gift when I have a girlfriend too." Zan requested.

"If you can find yourself a girlfriend, I'll think about it. My daughters, go wash up for the night, I'll clean the mess here."

"Goodnight." Reyna said it together with me and we headed upstairs. Reyna locked the door once we were in and kissed me deeply. "Let's shower together."

"Is that your wish?"

"No." Reyna pouted.

"No it is. Go shower first." I pushed her to the bathroom and sat down on her chair to wait for my turn.

Reyna said we need to talk but I had no idea what we needed to talk about. Did I do something wrong? I replayed everything that happened today in my mind and couldn't find anything wrong.

Was it because I haven't give her her birthday gift? I had it at home because it was too inconvenient to carry it around. Was it because I stopped our making out session? Why are girls so difficult...

Reyna came out in a tank top and shorts without a bra. Her nipples were poking out of the thin fabric of her tank top. She has never done this, she always wore a shirt over her bra or at least a bra. The conclusion I had was: she was planning on something that I had no idea and it definitely had to do with her wish she wanted me to do for her.

I looked away and walked passed her to go into the bathroom. "Don't touch yourself while showering." Reyna said before I closed the door.

"How do I shower without touching myself?" I questioned.

"You want me to say the word huh? Don't do the thing you always do in the shower on the days I stay with you." She said outside the door.

Shit. How did Reyna know that? I kept my volume to the lowest every time I did that. There wasn't anything that allowed her to know. Maybe she was just making a guess or saying about something else.

The warm water flowed down my body as I rubbed my face, getting rid of all the oily cream left on my face. Once I was done, the next important thing to do was to wash my dick. Skipping the explanations, I rinsed and dried myself before wearing a clean pair of boxers and sports bra. Reyna brought my clothes here few days ago, saying that I could have spare clothes here in case I needed them.

Reyna was sitting on her bed and grinning at me when I got out. "Sit there." She pointed to the chair in front of her study table. "I really want to skip the talking part but I need to know why aren't you happy."

"I am?" I sat down slowly, wondering if she did something to the chair while I was showering.

"You aren't. What did Mommy say to you?" Mom didn't say I can't tell Reyna so I told her everything from Reyna wanting kids, leave her if I don't want kids, I have a dick and she wanted grandbabies. "And why are you not happy with that?"

"What she said implied that she want me to sleep with you and have sexual intercourse." I muttered.

"And you don't want that."

"I want! But it's scary and I don't want to hurt you unknowingly." My legs were shaking uncontrollably.

"Do you know what is the view that I get from here?" Reyna asked and I shook my head. "Your head, dickhead." I looked down and saw it beside my mid thigh, totally uncovered.

I hurried to hide it with my hands and Reyna laughed. "It isn't the first time you showed me that, just let it be." I still kept my hands there.

"What are you doing?" I asked when Reyna stood up and walked to me, showing me the full view of her nipples under her tank top.

"Help you dry your hair." She turned the chair and took the hairdryer from the table. She ran her fingers through my hair slowly and that feeling excites my buddy.

After around five minutes, she turned it off but she didn't turn me off. My dick grew until my hand couldn't hide it so I grabbed it with both hands. Was I going to lose it on my birthday? Reyna walked away from behind me and sat down on her bed.

"I'm done with talking, it's time for my wish. Turn over." I turned the chair half way and turned my head to meet her eyes.

"What is it?"

Reyna grinned at me again. "Masturbate in front of me."

-wh