Chapter 18

Reyna
Weekends was over, I hated it but I loved it. I can finally make Skye groan like nobody's business but we had to go to school. But nope, Skye kept herself away from me these few days and stopped me before I could go further. She was really making me feel unsure of myself for the first time in my life. Was it my body or me that she didn't like? Why can't she do something...

When we came home after school on Monday, she gave me a huge box, saying it was my birthday gift. It was an unexpected gift. Skye had her own way of shocking me, she gave me a hundred centimetres huge tomato plush toy.

That night, I made an attempt to touch her but she grabbed my hands and hugged me to sleep.

It had been three days and she had been doing the same thing. I couldn't escape her grip because she was strong as fuck. Although I liked her muscles, but it was getting annoying and I missed her dick.

"Skye?" I turned the chair around and looked into her bright eyes. "Do you remember your promise?" She nodded, her ears reddening. "Can you do that today?"

"Can I not do that in forever?" She slammed her head into her bed, hiding from me. Did she thought that by hiding her face she can hide her whole body?

"Then can you stop blocking me? Or at least do something to me?" Skye raised her head a little and motioned for me to move to her so I did.

She swiped her papers to the side and patted on her bed. "Lay down, what kind of something do you want?" Skye crawled on top of me, one knee between my legs, hands beside me and eyes darting from my eyes to lips. She leaned down slowly and closed her eyes as her lips met mine.

So cute.

I smiled against her lips and kissed her back. We kissed like this for a while before she pulled back and frowned, "I don't know how to kiss."

"We will kiss better if we do more." I draped my arms over her neck and pulled her down. Skye stroked her hand down my side, then slipped her hand under my shirt and bra. She pushed my bra up and I moaned into her mouth at the contact of her hand on my nipple.

Shit.

This girl was terrifying, she either not do anything or make me totally wet. My clit ached for pressure and she did exactly what I needed, Skye lowered her thigh between my legs and I felt a bulge on my hips.

Skye was hard.

She kissed down my chin and approached my chest. "God, I love these." She muttered as her hands cupped my breasts. Pinching both my nipples at the same time, I bucked my hips upwards, grinding against Skye's dick.

Skye kissed my breast, purposely missing my nipple and nipped slowly, making me groaned in annoyance. "Skye, please." Skye smirked and sticked her tongue out to touch it. I arched my back when the warmth of her tongue touched me. "More." I whined and pressed her head down on me.

With a chuckle, Skye took me in her mouth and twirled her tongue.

"Holy fuck." I cried out when I lost it at such a small thing. Skye changed sides as I was coming down from the waves of pleasures, breaking me apart again. She held me firmly as I shrieked and twitched around.

"Did you just... like that?" Skye watched me with curious eyes. She pulled my bra and shirt down to cover my body as she kneeled beside me, waiting for an answer.

"Twice." I breathed heavily with spasm from my clit every second. "Did you? There's a small wet stain there." I pointed to her pants but she shook her head she looked down at the bulging area on her pants.

"How was it?" She asked happily. "Was it the something that you want?"

"It was.. mind blowing and I never expect that something from you. Are you sure you don't watch porn?" I teased her but she just shook her head. "You need help?" I eyed her dick and she shook her head again.

"That's why I don't do something." Skye sighed.

*¯︶¯*

We laid side by side without saying anything, but something was bothering me. Why was she not like the typical teenage boys, asking for sex?

"Skye?" I turned my head.

"No."

"What no?"

"Everything." She mumbled. "What should we eat?" Skye got up and walked out of the room. As much as I wanted to know, she wasn't in the mood to entertain me, so I followed behind her quietly.

Skye opened the fridge and took out random vegetables that I didn't know the name to it. As usual, she did her magic and made us lunch like it was the easiest thing on earth.

I just couldn't understand how.

Cooking was worst than memorising the periodic table. But that wasn't important, something was wrong with her, she always listened to my questions and answered them. "Are you... in pain?" I tilted my head.

"I said no right?" She snapped at me. Oops... Was that blueballs form of PMS instead of period? I walked to kiss her cheeks before leaving her alone to cook. "Sorry."

"It's okay, just... tell me later?" I gave her a smile, hoping she would tell me what was wrong. There was no way I could survive with Skye, the world's most gentle and kind child, to be upset over something. Skye nodded and returned to her things.

Should I ask Mommy? Or Daddy? Or Zan? But it seemed inappropriate to ask them about Skye and.. sex. Honestly, I had no idea what to do. This was the first time Skye was being like this.

-wh