The Sins...!?

"FIANCÉ!?"

"Who the fuck are you calling your fiancé, asshole!?" Gummy stood in front of Mint, of course there was a height difference, but other than that Mint was terrified of the shorter guy. "You haven't heard? I got the approval of her grandmother and mother." The males chocked on their saliva and stared at the insanely thick aura between the two. "You're kidding!?" Ace gasped out, not sure if they were joking or not. Law looked at your knocked out form with a worried look, 'Does she know about this...?' "Zoro, go check inside..." Luffy whispered to the green hair, making Kid tell Killer the same. The two went inside to checkout who were left.

Law send a glance to Shachi and Penguin and they both nodded and left. On the other hand, the four guys slightly stared at the two who were close to killing each other any minute.

Sabo took notice of how Mint and the other unknown male were close. "Who may you be?" He spoke while pointing at Gummy. Gummy frown and shrugged, "I'm her next door neighbor. I got kidnapped along with her..." Luffy laughed at the stupid comment, making his brothers and Law glare at him. Then Zoro was pulled by Killer, out of the building, in a shock state. "What's with you two?" The supernovas asked. "Everyone...is dead." The boys widened their eyes and turned around to look back at the two, but they were nowhere to found. "That guy..." Luffy gulped loudly, "Now that I think about...that guy has been following me and Y/n yesterday..." Kid cringed, "Does he have some sort of crazy crush on Y/n?" "Don't be ridiculous, dumbass." "Huh? What did you call me, bitch!" Law ignored the whole group arguing then heard his two friends running to him, "Boss...I think we may know what those two were up to..." Law raised an eyebrow, "What?" Penguin looked at Shachi, signaling to tell him. "I think their boss is fond, or really close, to Y/n. We have evidence."

Killer tapped on Kids shoulder, and gave a phone, that happens to be unlock, to him. "What am I suppose to do with this?" "Just read the massages." Killers words made everyone look at Kid, "I'm not reading them aloud to you dumbasses." Sabo stoled the phone, "Then I will."

Those guys I forgot their names of:

Gummy: Y/n got kidnapped by a bunch of guys

Chocolate: Are you kidding?

Sugar: You had ONE job...

Mint: Are you stupid?

Caramel: What the fuck have you been doing?

Jellybean: You guys really need to shut the fuck. I can't work while hearing my phone buzz every FUCKING SECOND! AND WHAT!!!?

Marshmallow: Come on...I'm barely going to visit in a couple of days, and you're pulling this crap?

Taffy: I'm just wondering how I'm low ranked than all of you...

Sugar: I for once agree with someone, where's Van and Cookie?

Chocolate: They left the group chat long time ago, I think?

Cookie: I can't really respond, I'm at Wano, dumbasses.

Gummy: Why are you over there?!

Sugar: Boss ACTUALLY gives everyone a job, unlike some fools that do random shit just because they're bored!

Chocolate: BACK TO THE OTHER THING!!

Mint: Fucking CUM I'll kill YOU if you hurt my beloved fiancé!!

Gummy: ITS FUCKING GUM OR GUMMY JACKASS! AND WHO TF ARE YOU CALLING YOUR FIANCÉ!?

Caramel: HOLD THE FUCK UP!

Jellybean: WHAT DID YOU JUST SAY!!

Chocolate: Mint, I'll slaughter your throat if you keep calling Y/n that