An Odd Day

Question of the day: Any questions you have for this story?

(Monday) <—This is just a reminder for me, so you'll be seeing these now.

'Don't worry, Law! I'll hook you up no matter what!'

Later on...

'Forgive me, Law! This girl is too hard to crack!!'

Now now...maybe you're confuse, or not! Hahaha! But let me give this a little more detail...with a little few minutes ago

Right as you got your table, Penguin smiled wide and ordered a lot for you. And you know what exactly he's trying to do, you let it happen because it's free food. "Y/n-swaannn!!"

Penguin raised an eyebrow then looked at Sanji ONLY bringing you a drink. "The favorite drink, of the most beautiful gorgeous woman, and that is you." Before Sanji can kiss the back of your hand, you pulled away and pat his arm, "Yeah, thanks." "Ah, Y/n-swan touched me!" And there the male ran off. "Where's my drink?" Scuffing at Penguins remark, you drank your beverage and then looked at Penguin. "So what exactly did you want me to be here with you?" "Just wanted to talk! Did you know that Law will be leaving in 3 weeks?" "Hm...I don't care." Penguin blinked twice, "I thought so!" "Then why did you tell me that unimportant information?" Penguin smiled wide, "I just wanted to say it! Also, did you know Law wants to study to become a doctor, a sergeant!" "Cool..." "And you know sergeants make a lot of money!" You rolled your eyes and Penguin can notice you weren't interested. "Law also hates bread!" He laughed making you groan, "Why do you always talk about Law? He's not that interesting..." Penguin widened his eyes through the hat that covers half of his face, "Y-You don't want to know about Law?" "Hell no. In fact, he's the last think I even want to talk about. Entertain me about you, damn it." Penguin was taken back, "This is the first time I went out with a girl that doesn't want to know ANYTHING about Law."

You raised an eyebrow, "Then my friend, you have bad taste in woman." Penguin coughed violently, "T-That's...really the hard truth." Penguin groan in frustration. "But if you really want me to tell you how I REALLY feel about Law..." Penguin looked at you, "I hate that motherfucker more than anything! I want to crush him into small pieces, sale his body parts to a Russian mafia and make sure I GIFT them, no money involve." You hmph from anger at the memory of earlier, making Penguin gulp nervously, "O-Oh..."

'Forgive me Law, I tried!!!'

Penguin didn't know what else to say, he just admire you the whole entire time, even when another waiter brought his drink and food. "Hey, you." "I-It's Penguin...." "Right...Penguin, I was wondering something." "Yeah?" "Are you living the life of your dreams?" Penguin widened his eyes, "I-Uh...I-I'm not sure..." You bit the bottom of your lip and slowly nodded. "What about you?" "No." Penguin blinked twice, "Why not?" "I wanted to graduate like a normal student for my grandma. But seems like I won't be..." Penguin frown at your tone lowering, "Is there a reason why you're on our side? I'm sure I've seen you these past two years?" "Hm? Oh yeah, I was transferred on my third year. I was having problems with the head master, because he hated my family? I'm not sure, so he took all his anger on me." "AND WHAT DID YOUR PARENTS SAY?!" "I never told them. If I did...I'll probably would've never met you or anyone from this year." Penguin gulped, "W-Why do you say that?" 'Does she know about her parents!?'

"Because my parents will become Karen's and will send me to a better school."

"Oh."

"Isn't that-!?" "Shh...!" Heat pulled Wire down to his seat as they both silently stared at you and Penguin talking. "Isn't she suppose to be with Sabo?" "Apparently it's a fake relationship..." Wire raised an eyebrow, "Why would they do that? For attention?" Heat shook his head, "Do you really think Y/n will like the attention? Besides, she did it, so Sabo can get over her by hooking Koala and him up." Wire cringed, "I bet that hurt his feelings..." "Tell me about it." Heat and Wire looked at each other, "Should we tell this to Killer and Kid?" "For what? So there will be more reasons for everyone to kill each other? Hell yeah." Heat and Wire asked for the check, and soon left after they paid.