76

A/n: Two updates, because my reviewer put a gun to my head and told me to do it, enjoy my loves -3-

Question of the day: If you could marry ONE character from one piece-who would it be, and I'd like for you to describe your lifestyle with them :)

Bege and the rest of the Straw Hat quietly made their decision as to what to do with making a new plan of defeating Mama, you were part of that small group, but didn't pay too much attention to it, because it was one of the dumbest plans you've ever heard. You had been standing for a while with your eyes clenched shut, turning around you pulled out your phone, automatically texting Sugar and Taffy- letting them know of your decision of your own plan behind their backs.

"What da ya think, L/n?"

"It's awful..." Bege glared at your back, making Sanji rub the bridge of his nose-unaware that you had already agreed to follow them from the very beginning, "...but it's the best that you can all decide too, so I'll go with it." Nami glared at your "cool" gesture and huffed while she crossed her arms underneath her chest, Chopper indeed still kept hidden from you due to the early encounter with the gun. "If you think it's the best thing we can think of, why don't YOU come up with something, huh..?!" Everyone knows what type of character Nami is, she's a scary cat-although, once she opens that mouth of hers it never seemed to you that she was very much of a "pussy", but who knows?

'I did try to shoot her...she has some nerves.' "Even if I did say anything, none of you all will listen to me, there's most likely that all of you, or a few of you, will betray me." Nami stood quietly and then gave up on how common sense your sentence was. Sanji shook his head and walked up to you, this making everyone take note of his actions.

"..."

Sanji isn't playing around. Usually he will fall for a woman at the spot, not saying you're not attractive, but taking note-Sanji was very serious with you. He knew how god damn gorgeous you are, but he had a gut feeling about you, and it ain't a good one.

"You don't trust me..." Sanji leaned closer to you, eyebrows stretching towards each other, "That is correct, and I have plenty of reasons as to why I don't." You leaned closer to him, sharp eyes glazing deeply to his blue ones, "As much as I like to hear all of them...judging by your reaction there won't be time to sit around and talk our emotions to one another, now would it?" Sanji felt the corner of his lip reach slightly upwards, now he sees why you attract too many men. "Nami, go find Luffy with Chopper." "What?! We can't go on our own?!" "Yeah, Sanji!!" Both weaklings shouted, but Sanji only kept staring at you for a pause second and then looked at them, "Brook is going with you two." They sighed in relief, but then Nami pointed towards you, "What about her."

The man smiled warmly towards her, "She's coming with me to find Pudding."

"!?!!"

"I never agreed to this." Sanji rolled his eyes, "Neither did we when you decided to work with us on your own." You huffed. "I am my own leader, I don't need anybody's permission." Sanji nodded, "Good, you'll be great for sacrifice then." you nodded and began walking, "And you'll be great to kill first." Sanji holtered at how shocked he was at your comment. He didn't believe it was true, but the way you stopped walking and tilted your head to the side for one of your eye to glare at him made him think twice. "Can't take a joke, now?"

~~~

It was very quiet between you and Sanji, walking around the neighborhood where Mama hasn't destroyed yet, from her rampage, the two of you looked at every area that was possible to walk into just to find Pudding. You weren't really sure why Sanji believes she'd be here, but you let it off easily and walked around with him. "We looked everywhere...why isn't she here?" You sighed deeply and pointed ahead, this making Sanji invert his eyes towards the location, "We missed that house." "Were you taking count, or what?" "No, it's common sense to remember the houses we've just destroyed, what are you a monster?" Sanji felt a vein popped out of place, never in his life has he ever felt angry towards a woman...you sure are different.

"You're one to talk." You shrugged and ignored the male to begin walking without him, Sanji flinched and ran after you, but once he had caught up to you-he saw the way you kicked the door open with ease and walked in like nothing. 'How plain...' you decided to look around the place to try and find anything besides Pudding. You're an enemy of the Straw Hats, what makes you think you'd actually be wanting to work with those fools. '...' there was a pause.

Sanji had gone upstairs once he walked in the house, but it's been quiet-too quiet. 'Lord...' pulling your choice of weapon and loading the gun quietly as possible as you can, you slowly made your way upstairs and pointed the weapon ahead, just in case. Once you made it up to the second floor, you found a scene you'd never hoped to run to again. Pudding was seating on top Sanji, who she was madly blushing on about and he just kept looking at her with a warm smile, that's it.

'Gross.' Unloading your gun, you put it away and grabbed a book that was near. It was Puddings diary. "Glad to see you have an active life, Prince Sanji. Although, I rather not you have it activated when I'm in the same building." Sanji and Pudding flinch at your voice, this making both separate from each other right away. Flipping the page to the next, you hmd and made your way towards Pudding, handing her book. "What a sad life you had." Pudding blushed once she realized what the hell you were reading a while ago, she snatched it away and hid it behind her back while she glared at your form.

"You made us go do all that trouble just to fuck a bitch? I guess you are a hopeless man." Sanji scuffed and dig his hands to his pockets, "Yeah, think whatever the hell you want. I actually did come for our mission, not for a three way." You hmd and pulled a random chair to sit down, now crossing your leg on top of the other. "Now, why do we "so" desperately need Pudding..." Sanji glared at you for how "interested" you sounded for the mission. 'What's with her...'

Pudding looked at Sanji, confuse to what you're trying to say. Sanji looked at Pudding and then back at you. "I want Pudding to make a cake with us."

"..."

"A-A cake??"

'The hell she blushing on about...?' You stared at Pudding like she was crazy. Pudding began to mumble a bunch of words, some words you recognized as marriage and stuff. Sanji was unaware of her obvious actions and pulled out a small book from his back pocket, "Pudding, mind telling me Big Moms favorite flavors?" Pudding flinched and went back to reality, facing now you and Sanjis serious auras. "U-Umm..." "..." "She's taking so long, Big Mom enjoys anything-dig the whole cake in chocolate and strawberry, she'll be full, but I do recommend adding Selma for the actual cake."

"Selma?"

"Selma..."

Both Pudding and Sanji had completely different reactions to your ingredients. Pudding was confuse to what the hell Selma was, while on the other hand Sanji wrote on his little notebook to add in the dessert as part of the giant cake he's planning to make. "Good, now we need extra hands to make this cake." Pudding raised her hand automatically, "I-I can help with that!" You rubbed your temple, "What are you doing, this isn't a class."

~~~~

"It's been a while..." Sugar groan at the newly pain of his rib, Mama had just pushed him back all the way to a far wall that the giant wedding scenery was at, Taffy was also beside him, as he just pulled himself out of the shattered giant rocks. "Since I've been beaten like this...ever since you and that day-Taffy."

Taffy spit out blood and turned to look at Sugar, "..." Sugar smirked from annoyance at how angry he was at the sight of Taffy just being there in front of him. He hates everything about him. ALL of it.

Taffy was the opposite though, he never had an opinion on Sugar. He was just another person he's forced to work with-and he will continue to be label like that.

"What do you think, Taffy?"

~~~

"You actually did find people to help out...where the hell were they?" Sanji nodded, "Indeed, we didn't see nobody when we were here earlier." Pudding laughed nervously and began to blush when Sanji pushed the suspicions away and thanked her once again. 'What the hell...' looking away from them, you stoled one of the aprons from the employees and began to help out. 'Mama...I hope you're safe right now...'

"..."

'Those two aren't helping her...are they?' Of course it was natural for you to think that, although Taffy and Sugar know when to not try to kill each other...

Right????