A Friend, Huh?

Question: Name your favorite song!

A/n: Still Loving You by Scorpions!!!

Also, YALL THE NEW EPISODE OF ONE PIECE SHSJDNXIXM I CRIED!!! I loved it so fucking much, and the scenes they put, I fucking cried. Y'all have no idea how much I love One Piece, I grew up with it since I was little because of my grandpa and sister ;) and I'm so happy it's getting more recognition!! Anyways, enjoy today's chapter!! I made more drama

(Tuesday)

You sat on your desk, feeling awkward at the tense atmosphere of Sabo and Ace not talking to each other. You really didn't pay much attention, but it bothered you to the core. "So does anyone have an answer? Besides, Y/n and Killer." Everyone looked at the board next to Marco, and they all groan, 'How stupid can you all be?'

Law was about to raise his hand, but Sabo beat him to it, "The mother has moved to the United States from China and wants to leave Chinese traditions behind, but the daughter clings to her roots in China."  Marco cringed, "Wrong!" "What?" Ace scuffed making Sabo glare at him, "If you're so confident, why don't you try, asshole." Ace glared at him, "I should! And maybe you could tell Y/n about it!" Sabo widened his eyes, you raised an eyebrow at the males words. Ace raised his hand, "The mother and daughter have moved from China to the United States, and both feel drawn to Chinese cultural values, customs, and style of clothing."  Marco slapped his forehead, "Wrong! Are you two even reading the book?! Actually, are any of you!?" Law groan, "You guys are stupid..." "What did you just say!?"

"Yeah, Mr. I want to become a sergeant to make money!" Ace flipped Law off as Sabo did the same, making Law glare at the two. Kid groan, "God, shut the hell up and solve your problems somewhere else!" The red hair shouted, Marco sighed, "Do you have an answer Kid?" "The shit is easy it's, The mother has moved to the United States from China and wants to preserve the Chinese family structure, but the daughter wants independence like a U.S. teenager!" Everyone widened their eyes as Marco yelled out, "Correct!" You were impressed that Kid wasn't stupid at all. It shock you that Sabo doesn't even know, he's one of the top students. Sabo and Ace glared at Kid, who smirked in victory.

He then sat down, "Thanks Killer..." he whispered, making the blond male nod, "No problem..."

Sabo and Ace now glared deadly at each other making Marco piss, "If you two are going to keep fighting over a damn girl, get out, NOW!!!" Everyone gawked at the teachers shout, making everyone look at you. "What? Want me to burry you all alive?"

School was about to end, but Shanks finally walked in and handed everyone a paper, or more like threw the stack towards everyone, and shouted, "Thursday night, we're leaving for the field trip! Now leave and pack up! You only have tomorrow and Thursday morning! Remember, at 10 P.M. BYE!" And there he ran off, before the bell rang.

"Y/n, let's go shopping together!" Both Sabo and Ace spoke at the exact same time. You rolled your eyes, "Yeah!" "Really?" Your frown, "No. I already have plans today. I'm going out with, uhh..." "Me and Cracker." Katakuri stood in front of the door, of course crouching a little, with Cracker behind him.

A/n; Okay, don't hate me. I love tall people! But I decided to make Katakuri 6'8 and cracker 6'4. Don't worry, they're both going to be much more taller after they become "adults". I'm just changing the height because they're high schoolers. Anyways, back to the story.

"What!?" The whole classroom snapped their head towards the two then back at you, multiple times. You raised an eyebrow, but took the chance to escape and nodded. "He's right. Anyways, bye people that annoy me everyday." Law quickly sat up, "Woah, you can't go with him!" "Why not?" "Because...they..!" Law couldn't finish his words, and look as you shook your head and made your way towards the two, not caring about Ace and Sabo shouting for you. Once the three of you were outside of school campus, you looked at Katakuri, "Thanks." Cracker smiled wide towards your way, "Don't worry about it! We were just lucky enough to pass by your class and saw how uncomfortable you looked!" You groan, "Yeah, well thank goodness you know how to read expressions..." Katakuri silently walked between you and Cracker, while the two of you talked about whatever Cracker decided to. They were mostly questions about you.