Reason Number 1: Kill Yourself

"If only we get along now..." Caramel mumbled outloud, making you raise an eyebrow at him. Your arms gave up making you land on your feet and look at Caramel, who smiled down at you, "Good job, you did 502 pull ups." You nodded slowly, still confuse at what he said while being lost in thought. 'I won't ask...' you then walked away with Caramel following behind. Once you spotted a shade to sit down, Caramel took his gym sweater off and placed it on the ground, "So you won't get dirty!" You scuffed, but thanked him as you sat down on it and looked everyone doing their pull ups two at a time, "Do you have any childhood friends?" You looked towards Caramel to see him hug his legs while his chin laid between his knees, you admire his sad gaze and quickly looked away once you notice you were staring too long, "I did, but I don't know where they both went..." Caramel looked at you with curiosity, "Can you describe them both?"

"One was a very VERY smart kid. He only wasted his time with robotic stuff and computer things, so I lost contact when he stopped coming to our hang out." Caramel frown, "That sucks..." "True, but it didn't hurt as much as the other one. We both said our goodbyes, because I had to go abroad and study. I remember protecting him from bullies, taking care of him 24/7, and always being next to him. But we had to part ways anyways, so they both were part of my life that was happy and helped me tough up." Caramel wrapped his arms around you and pulled you into a hug, you can feel his chin laying on top of your head as your anger peaked high, "Hey...you don't always have to act tough, you know?" You pushed him away and glared, "Who said I forced myself? I did that on my own." Caramel was taken back at your tone, but then his head snapped towards Ace who was laughing out loud due to Luffy choking on his own saliva, while Sabo only shook his head in disappointment.

'I wonder...why is a delinquent such a gentleman? What a rare sight to see...but I don't believe his acts.' Ace stopped laughing for a bit and looked at Caramel with a glare, catching Sabo's attention, 'There's a reason why Y/n doesn't fully trust you, Rogers son. She has a feeling that you'll be the first person to leave her.' Sabo pulled Ace and the two now helped Luffy by giving him water to relax. The straw hat boy then started to shout at Ace and Sabo for not helping him and whatnot. So Caramel just stood up, catching your attention, "Where are you going?" Caramel sighed, "Leaving you alone. Seems like I'm just bothering you. Besides, this is the last physical test to do, before everyone heads back to class for their lessons." You hesitated for a while, you didn't understand why you didn't want to let him go, where you use to not being alone now? God what have you become! You gave Caramel and nod as he walked away and there Ace took the chance and sat next to you, "You alright, you look sad." You shook your head and looked at Ace, "I'm fine." Ace smiled warmly and leaned his back on the tree trunk, "Can I ask you something, Y/n?" "Hm?" Ace smiled down at the grass, "Do you think I'm a good person?"

You clicked your tongue and ignored Aces gaze, "You want to be a criminal, Ace. You're not a good person at all." Ace laughed, "True, but am I good person to you? Do you trust me?" You looked at Ace as if he was crazy, "You're stupid." Ace smiled sadly as he just stared at his feet, "Sorry for bothering you..." You can tell Ace was trying to make you feel bad, you know him too well to notice, so you just completely ignored him and relaxed for a bit while the silence lasts.

"Yo, Y/n." Looking up at Penguin, the male handed you a water bottle, you gladly taking it and drinking the liquid, "Thanks." You said making Penguin and smile and sit in front of you, completely ignoring Ace, who glared at him. "Me and my friends are gonna go to a party after school, if ya wanna come?" You raised an eyebrow, "A party? In a Thursday?" Penguin chuckled, "They party everyday, but Tuesdays. They have work." You hmd and looked at Penguin for a second, "What time?" "We're leaving around 8." You gave Penguin a plain look as he just sweat violently and nervously for your answer. "I rather stay home." Penguin chuckled, "I've figured, we'll you can always give me a call if you change your mind!" You nodded and waved Penguin off as he stood up and ran to his friend group. Ace was in disbelief as to what he just heard, "since when have you been close to Penguin?" You sighed from annoyance, "Don't break anything this time..." Ace chuckled nervously, "I-I'm not jealous!"