What Really is Satisfaction?

Question of the day: Name the character that you know will end up with Y/n, the one you want to end up with Y/n and the one you hope won't end up with Y/n!

Saturday

"Here's your key. Mr. Mihawk agreed to letting you share the room with him. Since you're quiet and all." Corazón began to cry happy as his large fingers wrapped themselves around the tiny key. "You're the best, Y/n-San!" Nodding slowly, you quickly inverted your eyes away from the giant male and spotted Ace silently walking to who knows where. 'Did something happen to him? Why does he look so sad?' Turning to look back at Corazón the male quickly got his stuff out and smiled wide, "Alright, I'm off then. Thank you so much." You gave him a thumbs up and walked away from the male, to go talk to Ace. "Hey Ace-!" You flinched at the feeling of someone cupping your mouth, with your quick reflex, you elbowed the persons stomach and grabbed their nearest hand to crack it out of place, but you manage to stop yourself from doing so as you spotted Kid groaning in pain, "Ouch, what the hell was that for?!" Your bored face expression looked away from the male and let go of him as he rubbed his stomach, "Maybe you shouldn't be doing that to a person." Kid scuffed, "Whatever..." Your eyes looked towards Ace, but sadly he was nowhere to be seen. Your eye foreword a little but then sharpened as Kid carried you to his shoulder and walked forward, "What are you doing?" "Kidnapping you, duh." "Hm..." you didn't care much of the idea, so you relaxed on his shoulder as he walked towards who knows where, "Where are we going?" Kid smirked, "There's a car meet on the parking lots of the beach. Camaros, mustangs, G37s, and more are going to be there." "Even MR2s?" "Hell yeah." Kid smirked wide at your comment, man did he fell for you even harder.

Arriving to the parking lots, Killer, Heat and Wire surrounded Kid as he was irritated that Killer was scolding him. Kid placed you down on your feet and you looked around, "Woah..." Beautiful cars, cars in style, old vintage ones, race cars, V8's, low trucks, high trucks, ZL1's, and the list goes on. You were about to walk towards one that caught your eye, but Killer pulled you back and sighed, "Don't be running off on your own. Remember, these people are the awful kinds." Nodding slowly, you stood next to Killer the whole time the gang looked around. And to be honest, it was not that bad. Kid did try to steal you away, but Killer always won the upper hand.

Not until Kid manage to steal you from a huge crowd. "So, what do you think about this one?" "Wow, and SS camaro...." You sarcastically spoke making Kid flick you off, "Don't disrespect Camaros! Especially a V8." You snorted, "I'm guessing you're a Chevy guy." "The fuck do I look like?!" You rolled your eyes and whistled at the interior inside the camaro. 'What a dream car...maybe I should buy one?' Kid smirked behind you, "Falling in love?" "More than love..." Kid laughed as he asked the owner to pop open the hood. There you can die happily at the sight of the beauty. "Fuck...that's a sexy LS...." Kid bit the bottom of his lip as you just couldn't help but to agree. "What's the horsepower?" "650 and pound of torque." You and Kid whistles at the same time and tone. "Now that's what I call a goddess...." "Oh for once I agree with you."

The day went as that, but repeatedly. Now you were walking back to your dorm, but this time you were walking through the beach to kill some time.

"Y/n!"

You didn't hear the persons voice at first, but the closer it began to sound, you turned around and spotted Sabo gasping for air in front of you. "Y/n, I need to talk to you." "Like..?" Sabo gulped loudly as he now stood serious, "Tell me why I found out that you use to like me from someone else?!" By the look of Sabo's face, it was clear than daylight that the male was angry, but why does he care? He shouldn't be talking in the first place anyway...

Oh right, he already knows that I know.

"Tell me Y/n!" The male shouted as he High as he could earning stares from people that can hear him. "Stop screaming...you also don't have any right to be mad. You lied to me during the whole fake relationship. Stop acting like everything revolves around you." Sabo widened his eyes, "Are you seriously telling me what I'm wrong and not?!" "IN FACT I AM!!!" The random shout came from you. It was indeed shocking to anyone who knows you. You were calm when it came to arguing, it was your way of killing someone with kindness, but why have you snapped? Ace finally made his way to the scene and gulped loudly. Law and Kid following behind, "Told you she'll be mad." Law glared at Kid, "Not the right time to say that..." Ace made his between the two of you, "Y/n, let's calm down..." Not even looking at Ace, you still stared at Sabo with anger. "You lied about our fake relationship. Nothing was real to you. Sabo, it was obvious that you never liked me. It was written all over you this whole time! I don't know how stupid I've become, but I was so dumb to continue building up my feelings for you even though you were the fraud the whole time!" Sabo's face was gettting red as Ace widened his eyes, "You knew that he never liked you?" Kid and Law raised an eyebrow, 'Huh?' They both thought. You nodded as Sabo looked away from you and stared at the sea. "Sabo...i hate you." Sabo furrowed his eyebrows, he can hear and feel his heart shatter into millions of pieces, 'Why....?' Was the word repeating in his head. "You knew what you were doing this whole time. You knew that you were taking me as advantage, ene though I agreed. You could've told me no that it was wrong, but no you took the chance when you needed it!" Sabo was still silent. That was making you even mad, but you decided to let it go with a deep sigh and turned around to walk away. Ace gasped, "Y-Y/n!" Before he ran after you he looked at Sabo with a glare, "I fucking told you that you should've told her!" Law and Kid gawked at the scene. Ace already ran after you as they both were lost of words, "Is this..." "Yup." "That means Y/n is free..." Law glared at Kid, "It is obviously me who's going to win her heart." Kid rolled his eyes as he walked away, "Whatever, at least one opponent was knocked out..." Sabo tightened his wrist at Kids words. Law nodded in agreement and left, "Don't do anything stupid Sabo-ya."

Ace sighed in relief at the sight of your form, before he can say anything or shout for you, a hand covered his mouth and a cloth was out around his eyes, "What the-"

"I need to have a word with you..."

Sabo sat by himself on the sand as he could only feel sadness. 'Why have I done...?' "I have an id-mmmh!!!" Sabo was freaking out as his eyes and mouth were covered, "I got him..."

Walking to the entrance of the beach you looked at the sun setting to It's final and began to feel sadness once again. Not knowing what to do, you stood near the water and let them get wet by the salty liquid. You were so sad that you almost felt like crying. You needed a hug. Really badly and desperately. "Y/n?" Widened your eyes, you turned around and saw the one and only...

"Corazón...."