Damn That Dressrosa

'Of course it's in Dressrosa, I knew faith will somehow make me go there after I decided to not even bother to step a single foot in that place...' you walked quickly to the meeting room, a giant irk on your forehead, but once you stood outside the door, you sighed deeply.

"We can't just let her do whatever she wants!"

You froze, that was your uncle Vance shouting, it was a surprise to you since it wasn't Ben complaining. Well, whatever you aren't even gonna bother to listen to their complains.

Opening the door, you were automatically greeted with a tensed room, it's noticeable that they were nervous since you've entered right after what Vance shouted. He was never angry, so that makes it worst. Everyone got up and bow down at the sight of you, while your father had his arm crossed with a warm smile.

Now that you sat down, everyone followed along and your father looked at you from across the table.
"Y/n." "Yes?" Everyone on the table looked at your father and smiled awkwardly, your father was glaring. Not the usual glare, but the one you're also known for.

But you weren't going to pussy out because he's your father—oh no, you sent one back. "When it comes to buying or transferring a big business, you'd have to call me for approval." You leaned back at your chair and crossed your arms, "Why should I? I'm in charge, shouldn't it be the opposite?" Your father also leaned back and crossed his arms, "I'm the headmaster, you're the leader, click the dots." You hmd, "Last time I check, you gave me all the positions without having any help. I did this all on my own. I can't apologize for the horrible family that I have that didn't even bother to help, even after they told me they will." Your father sighed deeply, glaring now at both side of the family's. "Is that so? But I do have a question, how the hell did you even manage to get Neptunes business? That bastard is annoying than a god damn fly."

"He's right, we've been after that company for so many years!"

"I agree, Neptune takes his business very seriously, I'm surprise you didn't take his throne."

"The real question is, but why? If she's not so interested in our type of work?"

Everyone once again stared at you, but you just frown and pushed the package towards the middle of the table, "I've heard that Neptune's business has links with my grandma. I wanted all the names and browsers of each individual person, which I've sent all of the members of the Sins to check them out in person for any suspicions. According to what I've gotten so far, I have three people." Your mother gasped, "Who?"

"DoFlamingo, Blackbeard, and Kaido."

"..."

"H-How?!"

Your father sighed deeply and rubbed his temples. He wasn't really much a fan of your decisions, but he's gotta admit, once you want something you'll get it. Plus, you trying to find out who killed your grandmother wasn't something he gave a single care about. I mean, he had over 100+ business to run, so that's all he's focused on at the moment. "That's just sad for all of you." He spoke up, catching the attention of your uncles and aunts.

"She's been training these whole four years, while all of you were trying to finds names or clues, and now that she's off training she found them in less than a month."

"We already knew that Neptune will have their names, but like we said—it's impossible!"

"If it's impossible, then how come she did it!" Your father was tired of all their shits, even your mother. She has been complaining to him about you, but he saw it as a growth and a realization of how cruel this world is. Your father was on your side, but of course he will give you his honest comments while he's at it.

"Y/n, what did you do to end up getting the hands of the business?"

You glared at the paper, "I threatened him."

The whole room gawked, "H-Huh?!" Your father began to laugh, making everyone feel nervous, he never laughs in front of them. "Good job, now that's how you do it. What did you tell him?" "He asked for my help and in return to doing so he will give me his company. He didn't agree at first, so I didn't bother to protect his family. His wife got shot, and then I killed the murder and he gave it to me."

Your father was shocked now.

"O-Oh..."

"What's this?" You asked, staring at the mask. It was a plain white full coverage mask, but had a small durpy face on it. "It's your mask to hide your identity." You made an "o" shape with your mouth at Mint's comment. Then you saw the wig and everything. "Oh..."

Vanilla then walked in with someone following behind, "Our receptionist will be "me"?" Vanilla nodded, "Yes, ma'am!" She saluted, earning a deep sigh. The one woman had already had a wig that looked like yours, your skin was the same tone as hers, plus, she'll be wearing sunglasses and will stay silent the whole time.

"Yo!"

"I'm here!"

The two familiar boys stopped and glared at one another, "Why the hell is HE here?!"

Marshmallow and Gummy glared at each other, but you ignored them and looked at yourself in the mirror.

'God I hate this already...' you placed your mask on and turn to look at everyone. "Woah, you look badass, Boss!" Gummy shouted while he ran towards you and started to circle around you. Marsh had also walked towards you and wrapped his arm around your shoulder, leaving close to you, "Say...that wig doesn't really suit you. I prefer your h/l h/c hair! Plus, this mask stops me from looking at you e/c eyes." He frown, making you blush at his comment. "Stop that, Marshmallow." He pulled away and saluted, "Yes!" Gummy rolled his eyes and picked you up bride style, "I should worship my goddess!"

Vanilla sighed deeply, "Boss, Taffy is waiting outside." You gave the boy a thumbs up, due to Gummy already running away and towards the far.

You didn't really mind by the the way the member of sins acted with you, they're basically your only friends, plus they're fun to mess around. I mean, it would be fun to do more stuff with them, if you get what I mean...*winky face*

Question of the day: pick a member of The Sins 😏

"What do I have to do again?" You looked at the suppose "you" and then gave her a folder, "Nothing, you'll just be standing there and write down our names for a sponsorship to us. Then we will be allowed to go. I'm pretty sure Mint had already signed us up?" Mint nodded, "Yeah I did." You smiled and then looked at Marsh, "Marsh, you'll be with her the whole entire time, just incase someone wants to talk to her thinking it's me. Just don't let them near her. Gummy...I want you to do something for me." The whole car now we're confuse.

"Remember what you told me on the day of the auction."

"Yeah?"

"Hunt down Flamingo." Gummy's jaw dropped, but then he smiled wide making Marsh glare in defeat, "Yes, ma'am!"