The In Denial Is Real.

Question of the day? Do you still wish for Y/n to end up with someone? If so, who?

Cookie wasn't sure what to do, after the whole scene with Mama arriving at the prison, Queen throwing a tantrum over food, and Luffy escaping with a samurai was oddly enough for the quiet male to realize...why his boss is so attached to the male. It's not like he likes him now, but seeing how he's so helpful and having to experience it was just eye opening to him in a way. Even the old man, who somehow felt relieved that Luffy is there to save Wano, made Cookie wonder, 'Is what we're doing...good?'

"Hey, let's get out of here!" Luffy shouted with excitement, he stretched his arm towards cookie and the boy just looked at the straw hat's hand. "What are you planning to do?" Luffy smiled wide, "Obviously, saving you!" Cookie felt a whole bolt strike him through his chest. His plan was to wait for his boss to come and save him, then leave with her; but she never came. Why? 'She's an Anfirm...what was I even thinking...?' Cookie nodded in agreement then let Luffy drag him along to wherever he was taking him.

"Y/n, w-wait up!" Turning around, you flinched once your eyes spotted Penguin running towards your way. Now that he stood in front of you with his face and body crouching down as he gasped for air, he sighed at the end. "I've..." he looks up at you with a smile, "...been looking everywhere for you!"

"..."

Penguin chuckled and stood straight, patting your head, "Gah, your face is a lot more serious now!" You slapped his hand off of you, quickly pushing him out of your way as he then turn slightly to stare at your form already walking away. Though, his position didn't last too long as he then ran to catch up to you and walked next to you. "We should meet up with the others, we are currently being chased by Kaidos people." Glaring at the male, Penguin flinch at your cold orbs glued to him. He quickly looked away and cleared his throat from awkwardness. "We?" "Yeah, I was actually being chased before the gun thing happened with me and you...speaking of that. Are you okay? You didn't look..." Penguin quiet down once he saw your current face expression. Compre to what he saw back then, you looked awful; angry, dead, and to put it on top...blood river down your clothes and skin by the rain. Now, the blood had dried up on your clothes and some pets of your face to your feet. To be real, you look more calmer to him, clueless that you're really mad.

"Penguin."

"Y-Yeah?" Oh god, were you planning to kill him?! Why did he have to open that mouth of his. He forgot how much you hated talking about your feelings back then, and now must made it even worst after what had happened to your grandmothers death and from what he heard from Law; your parents were badly injured. "I never wanted to kill anyone more than now." Penguin was taken back. Pardon? Who the hell are you talking about? Should he ask? Jesus, it's been years for him to get used to you right away. What would've his teenage self do at the moment?

Penguin felt the tip of his ears burn, thinking about those old memories with you back then made his heart flutter; sleepovers, confessions, secrets, your smiles, and let's not forget all those moments when the two of you use to hug, play, and had deep conversations with each other.

"And I don't want you to stop me from doing what I want to do so badly." Penguin didn't dare to say anything else, your words snapped his train of thoughts. Even if he wanted to say anything, the two of you were quickly interrupted by Queen's group, surrounding the two of you with a few mini guns, and the rest with all sorts of small weapons. Penguin had shrieked in fear and he felt your back touch his, now currently placing your hand on the handle of your sword. 'Don't tell me she's planning to deflect all those bullets?!' Penguin mentally cried at your choice of actions for combat. 'Weak.' You scuffed, the moment the group had heard the loud thunderstorm, the enemy had started charging towards you two, while you quickly pulled your sword out and loaded your gun to shoot, as Penguin then punched a random guy and took the chance to steal their weapon for your backup. "God damnit! You guys are annoying!" He shouted from frustration, killing one of the guys with the mini gun. Noticing the thing, you pushed and knocked a few out of your way to get the giant gun, only to almost be hit though fortunately you had slide your way on the muddy road and grabbed the thing, shooting all of them to the ground, causing Penguin to hide behind you just in case you were going to shoot him for tagging along.