Meet A Genius

Question of the day: You play a(n) instrument(s)? If so: what kind? If you don't, name one instrument you wish to play!

Me: I play three instrument! (Try to guess hehe) and I also wish to learn how to play the piano!

You glared at the door, it has already been 10 minutes with no sound, but you didn't trust it and slowly back away back for an exit in the back. Just incase. The door knob started to shake slowly while you started to hear clicking noises, 'He's trying to break in!?' You looked around and went to find a hiding spot, this fucker is about to taste a few of your hits.

Door finally opened and there the man stood stiff, he looked around and stepped in. "Tch." He click his tongue in annoyance. The male closed the door, and locked it for in case. His back now turned away from where he was just facing. Before he can take his hood off, the man was hit harsh by a wooden panel that was laying around. "Ouch! What the hell!?" You raised an eyebrow, 'That voice...' The man turn to look up and took his hood off, "Y/n?!"

"Law?!"

"Was the contract at your expectation?" Chocolate spoke up, while he pushed the paper towards the L/n's. Brice was getting mad, he didn't want to sign the contract because it did NOT go to his expectations. Vance smiled at Chocolate, sending the three a random cold chill, "I will like to add a few things to the contract." Chocolate squinted his eyes, "We are open to hear." Sugar spoke up, taking the papers and giving them to Chocolate. "We need more than 10% of the cut. If Vance is going to be doing the dirty work for all of us, we should be getting it around 48%." Sugar didn't like that idea, "The reason I'm giving you 10% is because I don't know what you're capable of. You are a L/n, but I still need to have trust in you to let you in the business of The Sins." Brice clicked his tongue, "You motherfu-" Vance pushed his brother back to his seat and smiled warmly at Sugar, "What do I have to do to make you trust me..." Sugar looked at Vance with his dead eyes, he didn't like Vance for shit. Vance is consider to be a very manipulative person when it comes to making contracts, and Sugar wasn't going to fall for his game, "If you're not willing to accept the offer, than there's no point of an alliance. I have others that can do your job better-" "I understand, but this is a link between two important businesses, including two gangs that are known to be very well in the underground. Imagine the sales we can get, and the money we will both receive, it's like winning a million dollars every day, only we get 48% and you get the rest." Vanilla read through Vance's claims. It was obvious to him that Vance wanted to raise the number even higher, especially Brice, the one who's actually in charge of the numbers in the black market industry.

"The black market needs workers that are capable to stay with the business forever, in our case...we want someone that's willing to not follow that order." Vanilla spoke up, making all of the man around the table widened their eyes, "Huh?" "What?" Vanilla looked at both Vance and Brice, "We like the way you two make proper business with other alliance, and we're very willingly to make you have contract with us as well, but that number is too high, especially the stuff you'll just be doing. Anyone in this room can kill, cute body parts into perfect pieces, and sale them off." Sugar nodded and looked at the L/n's. "48 is way too high of a number for that, we will give 37% and that will be the final offer." Vance didn't say anything and leaned behind his chair, "I like that number...but the contract said that we are also in charge of transfer. It will be a higher risk for us if we get caught by the government." Chocolate shook his head, "You guys are L/n's you've cleared your name for many years, I don't see no problem for any of you gentleman. Either way, we will scratch that out since we already have one of the best delivery guys." Sugar flinched. He knew who exactly Chocolate is talking about and Vance smirked wide, because he loved that person, the way he works, and the way his mind works is very fascinating for him. "40 and we will do the rest." Sugar raised an eyebrow, "37, no delivery including." Brice groan, "39 and we don't add the meetings!" Sugar smiled warmly, "Deal."