Why Didn't I stop?

"Is that so..." Carmel smiled once again and only turn to look at you. His giant hand ruffled your hair, "But that won't stop me from anything..." Ace glared at Caramel, he was about to physically confront the tall male, but he finally took notice of his features. "Caramel, you should leave."

'Caramel?!' Ace paled at the name as Caramel nodded and waved you a goodbye. You turn to look at Ace and sighed, "Ace, we're not dating...you know that right?" Ace blushed, "I just like to think that way!" You gave him a weird look as you nodded and made your way to your seat. Ace followed after you like a happy puppy and sat in front of you. 'Why is he acting this way...? Im pretty sure he does criminal activities...but I guess that was his first time...' You turn to look at the window beside you. And for the first time in your life, that mysterious male, that you've encounter a lot, wasn't there anymore. 'I wonder where he's at right now...' Kid came to his chair as his bruises continue to be noticeable. He didn't seem to be happy today, and didn't came in with his friends. Heat and Wire were already in class to begin with, and Killer was nowhere to be found.

"It's been awhile since I've seen you act so weird..." Kid mumbled as you turned around and raised an eyebrow, "What do you mean?" Kid smirked, "Nothing...maybe you should start with smiling, no?" You sighed and gave him a small smile, "Sure..."

Everyone went silent at the familiar words coming out of Kids mouth...

"What a progress they've made..."

"Takes me back..."

"Old Y/n would've cussed his ass out!"

"Oh yeah, definitely!"

Kid widened his eyes as he looked away as fast as he can, trying to control his heart...

Ace listened and frown, 'I'm still ahead! Right....?!' Ace began to feel paranoid and continue to stay silent as you went back to your own world. 'Ace and Sabo are leaving in three more days...maybe I should make them cookies as a goodbye....' "GOOD MORNING ASSHOLES!" Shanks shouted in excitement as you heard the whole class groan,

"Oh shut up!"

"It's the morning!"

"Die!"

"Great..."

Shanks glared at everyone, "Oh kill yourselves!" He said in anger as he sat down on the teachers desk. Everyone went on their seat and the bell finally rang. Shanks pulled down the a screen projector and began to play a video, "We're watching a movie?" "Cool!" Shanks rolled his eyes, "No, I was told that everyone has to watch a video from the schools principal!" The whole class groan, "Fuck that!" "Yeah, who wants to see him when he doesn't even want to look at us!"

The class continue with their commotion as Killer finally arrived, making Shanks look stupid, "I counted you as an attendant...didn't even notice that you were not here..." Killer nodded slowly and made his way to his chair. "Killer you missed it! A mysterious guy and Ace were at each other's throats!" Shanks slammed his hands on the table, "WHAT?! WHO IS THIS MYSTERIOUS GUY!!!?" Nobody answered as the room wan now dead silent. Shanks flicked everyone with both his hands, "Man fuck all of you guys! This is why I'm leaving this shit school by the end of the year!" Now the whole class cheered, well some due to how they will be leaving this year as well. You looked around and took note who's staying for a couple of extra months. But seems like not much people.

Killer turn to look at Kid with a raised eyebrow, "What do they mean by "mysterious guy"..." Kid turn to look at Killer and shook his head, "One of the sins was inside the classroom." Killer widened his eyes, "What...?!" He whispered shouted. Kid nodded as he leaned towards Killer, "Football game, saved two balls from the brothers mistakes..." "Holy fuck...Caramel man...I knew he was going to do something..." Kid was now his turn to look confuse, "Fuck you mean...?" Killer sighed, "That day wasn't the first time he tried talking to..." he looked at you as Kid caught on. "And Im sure he's trying to start getting close to her..." Kid widened his eyes.

"Alright, you all can do whatever the fuck you want, just listen to the damn video." Shanks spoke up as a video began to play. The students inside moved their seats or moved around to sit next to their group. Heat and Wire grabbed their chairs and sat down near both Kid and Killer. "What are you guys whispering about?" Wire spoke. Killer explained the situation as they both now were caught on. "I believe that the sins are beginning to start on a move..." Now the three males looked at Heat. "Huh?" The all said. Heat leaned back to his chair, "Let's try to connect the dots. We all know that The Sins are blood thirsty when it comes to someone hurting Y/n AND they will always get what they want. What if, Caramel, right? Is being told to start making communication with her. What if their boss is planning to make her join, OR-" "The boss is in love with her..." Wire interrupted Heat as Kid and Killer tensed. "Bitch-" Killer slapped his hand on top of Kids mouth, to shut him up of course, "By any chance, what evidence do you have of that...?" Wire chuckled, "I was just guessing. Heat, continue." Heat nodded as Killer let go and Kid relaxed himself. "Well, i was going to say that the crew were the ones who grew fond of her." "As in...?" Heat sighed, "Well, what is Caramel doing right now?"

"..."

Law silently walked in front of Shachi and Penguin as the two were questioning their bosses actions. "What's up with him?" "I don't know..." Penguin did know, and he was also experiencing the same feelings as him. The three males continue to walk down the neighborhood, as they were close to passing your house. But the sound of your neighbors door opening made all of them alarmed. Law froze in fear at the sight of Chocolate walking out of his house with an unfamiliar figure following behind. The three males hid behind a random car and began to hear their conversation.

"The stock has been doing well ever since F/n started working with us. We had a good 19.69%, but it quickly risen to a 32.60%." The unfamiliar male spoke as he didn't want to be there. Chocolate turned around and looked at the long hair male, "That's good to hear. I believe the business has also gotten bigger due to F/n. Our enemies had paid their debts in one day." The unknown male hmd, "Do you really think they all have that same mindset...clearly F/n did something about it. Let's not forget that their family are known to do really bad secretive business..." Chocolate smiled, "I thought so too." The two males bid their goodbyes as the unknown male began to walk towards his car, "Wait, Sugar." Sugar stopped on his tracks and looked back at Chocolate. "What should we do with Van..." Sugar chuckled, "Van is a really good partner when it comes to counting numbers, and bribes. We can take turns with him. But I do want him to attend your meeting, on Friday. White beard will be a pain to try and bribe..." Chocolate nodded in understanding, "Very well." Chocolate gave a small hand signal as Sugar smirked, returning one as well.

Law silently raised an eyebrow as Penguin and Shachi were waiting for a command from their boss. "Let's leave..." They nodded.

Sugar hopped on his car and fixed his small mirror that reflected the back view. There he saw Law, Penguin and Shachi secretly running away, "What a sight...I hope they didn't see through our information..." He jokes by himself as he turned on his car and drove off.

Chocolate also had notice the three males since the beginning, and he knew how Sugar was. He wanted to make the enemy think they were easy, but in reality....

"Oh, how much I hate but love working with that fool..." Chocolate loved breaking people, especially slowly. He just can't wait to hurt those who interrupt his privacy.

"It seems that graduation will be coming to its start as there will be new rules for the ceremony. Both building will graduate at the same time...." The class started to go wild, due to the principals words, as they clearly hated the fact that they will be graduating, or even seating next to, a delinquent. Caramel sat on his class, watching the boring video of the school principals, and tapped his finger on the desk. His mind was beginning to get foggy, but the thought of you had made him have a rush of adrenaline at the feeling of him looking at you. He was definitely going to brag about it with the Sins. 'Is she really a dangerous human...? How hot!'