And It All Goes Downhill From Here

Question of the day: How are you? Are you okay? Have you drank water?

Me: Im okay, and I'm doing alright, and I've drank six water bottles everyday, I hope you do the same but with more!

Sitting up on your bed, Ace had let go of you not too long ago and he kept staring at the ceiling. He has been quiet ever since he brought up the run away thing. You hopped off your bed and walked out of your room, but before that you looked back at him, which he didn't pay attention to you at all. You shook your head and closed the door once you walked out.

'Why is he acting like this?' You slowly made your way downstairs and froze at the sight of your mother laughing with your father and your neighbor. They all drank wine, beer and seems like your neighbor was just with water. You raised an eyebrow at the sight of them, "Did I missed something?" Your mother shook her head with a giant smile, "Of course not! Have you met the neighbor, Y/n?" You stood still, trying to progress what your mom had said. She's drunk from what you can see. "I told you that I did." You then walked away and made your way to the kitchen to get two water bottles. Your father raised an eyebrow to see you walking out with more than one bottle on your hand. "Why take two?" You stopped walking and turned around, "Just incase I finished one." Your father nodded and let you off. You ran upstairs and caught your breath before opening your door.

"Ace?" You whispered while looking around your room. He was nowhere to be found. 'Did I hurt his feelings?' You shook your head and sat on your bed, looking at the two water bottles on each hands.

"It is nice to see you again, young one." You looked up from your bottles and stared at Argus. "I guess so...what are you doing up Here?" "I wanted to tell you that your parents passed out drunk downstairs, and I'll be heading out." You made an 'o' shape with your mouth, "Right...well thanks for coming?" Argus smiled down at you and bowed down, "I'll be taking my leave..." you stood up and led him out of your house.

Where you stood outside, you looked up at Argus(Chocolate btw) and waved at him goodbye. Argus took the hint and walked away and went towards his motorcycle instead on his house. You didn't think much of it and saw him drove off. 'Man this bruise hurts like a bitch. You rubbed your cheek and went back inside. You were getting prepared to carry your parents upstairs, but they were nowhere to be found. You raised an eyebrow and went upstairs to check in their room, and there they were. Knocked out in weird sleeping positions, but they both look comfortable next to each other.

Waking up the next day, you quickly got yourself ready and went downstairs for a quick breakfast meal that your father had prepared for his two favorite girls in the world. He wore his pink apron and placed both plates in front of you and your mother then his once he was done. The three of you finally sat down and started random conversation like your mother, "I saw you and Argus being all friendly yesterday~!" You scuffed, "Mom, he's older than me by a couple of years..." your father groan, "My daughter will never EVER end up with a guy like that!" Your father slammed his fist on the table, earning a small crack. "Honey! You're going to break our new table! It's real marble, so it was pretty expensive!" Your father huffed like a child and continue eating, making your mother blush at his "cuteness". You looked away from them and continue eating. Your parents took notice of your uncomfortable state and looked at each other then back at you again. "Y/n." "Hm?" You looked at your mother. "Is something in your mind? Do you want to talk about it?" You took a moment to think, but then relaxed and told your parents, "Yesterday was a very crazy day for me..." your father raised an eyebrow, "Why's that?" You started from the very beginning, then told them about Caramel, which they flinch at the familiar name, then told them that you had to fight each other and the reason why you have bandages on your face. Your father looked like he wanted to kill someone right at that moment, but you told your parents that you enjoyed the fight and the two of you knocked each other out. Which made both of them widened their eyes at the sight of you smiling down at your water cup.